Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Shawn, would you be a sweetheart and cut Kit a tiny slice of my birthday cake, please?

*picks Kit up and hugs him* That was a lovely picture you drew for me Kit, thank you very much!
    Kit: Thank yu Aunty... *hugs TP round the neck, snuzzling her hair*

Dray: *sigh* You're going to be a pain to get to bed tonight, aren't you?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

**Shawn hugs TP back and is careful not to damage her wings in the process. Erik and Gawain with her a happy birthday and then leave to back to Boris's hive.**
      sigpic

Comment

*PA arrives with Aurora*
        Both: Happy birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        PA: You want your pressies yet?

Comment

Oh wow!!! Thank you sooo much!! *big hugs* And, no Steve just don't say a word, you know I love chocolate and this is just the best quality you can get, so I AM eating it no matter what you say!!!

Steve: Can I feed them to you...?
          TP: Oooh, what a good idea...
          Steve: later, in private...
          TP:
          Cat: I´m glad you like it. It was a hard selection.
          Jareth: They have so many sorts at choise.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            **Shawn hugs TP back and is careful not to damage her wings in the process. Erik and Gawain with her a happy birthday and then leave to back to Boris's hive.**
            *waves to Erik and Gawain* They didn't stay long AND they didn't hug me!!! Oh well, Shawn, you'll just have to give me extra hugs from them...
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
              *PA arrives with Aurora*
              Both: Happy birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              PA: You want your pressies yet?
              YAY! *glomps PA*

*jumps up and down clapping hands* Pressie, pressie! Yes, please!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

YAY! *glomps PA*

*jumps up and down clapping hands* Pressie, pressie! Yes, please!!!!
                PA: I'll let you have mine first, you may need to put them down when you get Aurora's *hands TP a large amethyst point with rainbows in and a huge chunk of rose quartz for her new meditation area*

Aurora: Let me know when you're ready for mine, I asked PA's permission first

Comment

Hi Kenny! I haven't seen you in absolutely AGES!!!! *hugs Kenny tight* Did you bring me an espresso for my birthday, Kenny?
                  Kenny: *hugs back* Of course! A special blend just for you, and also this.

Mar: I hope you like it.
                  sigpic

Comment

PA: I'll let you have mine first, you may need to put them down when you get Aurora's *hands TP a large amethyst point with rainbows in and a huge chunk of rose quartz for her new meditation area*

Aurora: Let me know when you're ready for mine, I asked PA's permission first
                    Oh wow! PA, that is FABULOUS!!!! Look, Steve, look what I got! *shows Steve who is very impressed* Thank you soooo much, PA! *hugs PA*

Steve takes this opportunity to announce that his present to TP - the Japanese meditation gardens - are now complete and available for all to view. He carefullly takes the crystals to the gardens so they donlt get damaged at the party.

TP: OK, Aurora, I;m ready for my present now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                      Kenny: *hugs back* Of course! A special blend just for you, and also this.

Mar: I hope you like it.
                      TP: Oooh delicious, Kenny thank you so much! *hugs Kenny again* Oh wow, Mar, thats' gorgeous, thank you, thank you! *hugs Mar again*
                      Steve: I approve, Mar, TP will look very classy in that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! PA, that is FABULOUS!!!! Look, Steve, look what I got! *shows Steve who is very impressed* Thank you soooo much, PA! *hugs PA*

Steve takes this opportunity to announce that his present to TP - the Japanese meditation gardens - are now complete and available for all to view. He carefullly takes the crystals to the gardens so they donlt get damaged at the party.

TP: OK, Aurora, I;m ready for my present now...
                        PA: You're welcome *stands aside so Aurora can get past*
                        *Aurora walks right up to TP, wraps his arms around her and plants a big kiss on her lips (NO TONGUES!!!!)*

Comment

PA: You're welcome *stands aside so Aurora can get past*
                          *Aurora walks right up to TP, wraps his arms around her and plants a big kiss on her lips (NO TONGUES!!!!)*
                          *TP faints*

Steve: *catches TP in his arms* Well done, Aurora, it takes a lot to make my TP thunk - respect, Bro!
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: Oooh delicious, Kenny thank you so much! *hugs Kenny again* Oh wow, Mar, thats' gorgeous, thank you, thank you! *hugs Mar again*
                            Steve: I approve, Mar, TP will look very classy in that!
                            Kenny and Mar: You're welcome.
                            sigpic

Comment

*TP faints*

Steve: *catches TP in his arms* Well done, Aurora, it takes a lot to make my TP thunk - respect, Bro!
                              Aurora: I didn't think that would happen!
                              PA: You see, you just have that effect on us women But it is a one off!
                              Aurora: Of course, you're my only
                              PA: You ok there TP? Perhaps a fairy cake would help? *holds out fairy cake with Wraith-green icing*
                              Aurora: I made them myself

Comment

Mar: PA? You have any fairy cakes for me? *stomach growls*

Kenny: No Mar, you'll spoil your appetite for dinner later on...

Mar: *hugs Kenny and pouts at him* You're no fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X