Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: *wanders in* Hi, honey, I'm home!
    Steve: Oh, very funny, TP! Did you catch up with everyone, then?
    TP: Yep, Boris is fine... saw Siric but he's still not talking... gave Kit some crayons...
    Steve: And Shawn...?
    TP:
    Steve: Showed you his new four poster bed, then, I take it?
    TP:
    Steve: Just wait'll you see mine!!!
    TP:
    Greg wanders in: TP! You're back! *hugs TP*
    Steve: Hmm, later then, babe... *winks at TP*

*TP and Steve and Greg all snuggle down in a recliner to wait for SW and Eddie and Todd*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      *TP and Steve and Greg all snuggle down in a recliner to wait for SW and Eddie and Todd*
      *Aurora arrives armed with a basket*
      Hope I'm not interrupting anything... I've been sent by PA to leave this for you and SW and Todd.
      *hands basket over to TP, pulling off the cover to reveal a whole load of fairy cakes*
      Enjoy
      *Aurora races off again to make sure the goathorses haven't hurt PA*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        *Aurora arrives armed with a basket*
        Hope I'm not interrupting anything... I've been sent by PA to leave this for you and SW and Todd.
        *hands basket over to TP, pulling off the cover to reveal a whole load of fairy cakes*
        Enjoy
        *Aurora races off again to make sure the goathorses haven't hurt PA*
        TP: Damn! He didn't give me time to hug him!!!
        Steve & Greg: *hopeful grins*
        TP: OK, boys *hugs Steve and Greg and feeds them fairy cakes*

sigpic

Comment

*Aurora wanders in with a rather shaky PA*
          Aurora: here, have a fairy cake, for once the sugar may do you some good.
          PA: *takes cake* Thank you.
          *Aurora pulls PA to him and snuggles with her in a squishy recliner.*

Comment

TP, Steve and Greg still snuggling in recliner, licking fairy cake icing off each other's fingers!
            sigpic

Comment

*Aurora tries to out-do Steve and Greg and lick icing off PA's fingers*

Comment

*Aurora and PA decide all this icing licking-off should take place somewhere more private and head back home*

Comment

TP can't sleep and wanders down the corridor from Steve's rooms to the main hall...
                  No one around but a single drone, who senses that she can't sleep and brings her hot milk and honey.
                  "Thanks honey" TP says to the drone, taking the offered drink.
                  "Talking to the drones again, babe?" Steve says.
                  "You better watch her for that Steve, or she'll leave you for a drone some day!" LOL! Eddie says.
                  Steve digs Eddie in the ribs with his elbow.
                  "You still feeling sad, hon?" Steve asks.
                  "A bit," TP answers.
                  Eddie looks sheepish and passes TP a very small but beautifully wrapped package. "Your birthday present, a bit early, to cheer you up."
                  TP tears open the wrapping and finds the latest iPod "OH that's fantastic, Eddie!" she squeals, flings her arms around him and hugs him hard.
                  TP immediately plugs it in and finds Eddie has already recorded all her favourite songs. She snuggles down into the recliner to listen to some slow smoochie numbers... Steve and Eddie snuggle in beside her and purr, waiting for her to get sleepy again...
                  Last edited by Todd's Pet; 13 May 2009, 05:20 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

TP's breathing starts to slow down and get steady...
                    Steve whispers, "You think she's asleep yet?"
                    Eddie cops a wee feel and TP doesn't stir. "Yep, she's asleep!" he says.
                    Steve gently lifts TP in his arms and carries her back to bed, flashing Eddie a filthy look.
                    "What?" says Eddie, "She's asleep, she won't know!"

The drone stands rock still but Eddie catches it thinking "Sleep tight, TP". Eddie grins and stores the info away for teasing Steve with later...
                    sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve turn up to enjoy some alone time together before the extended weekend celebrations...

Steve: What would you like to do, Babe? You still look tense around the shoulders... how about a sauna then a massage?
                      TP: That sounds wonderful! *snuggles into Steve*

*both wander off to the sauna to get hot and steamy*

Steve: And yes, MOds, that's what people do in sauna's - get hot and steamy, so no buckets of cold water, thank you very much!
                      sigpic

Comment

TP and Steve turn up to enjoy some alone time together before the extended weekend celebrations...

Steve: What would you like to do, Babe? You still look tense around the shoulders... how about a sauna then a massage?
                        TP: That sounds wonderful! *snuggles into Steve*

*both wander off to the sauna to get hot and steamy*

Steve: And yes, MOds, that's what people do in sauna's - get hot and steamy, so no buckets of cold water, thank you very much!
                        Eddie: Hey, I'm here!!! Oooo, who left these buckets of cold water out here. *devilish grin*

SW and Todd wander in behind Eddie and glomp TP and Steve!!
                        sigpic
                        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*TP glomps SW and Todd*

*TP runs and flings her arms around Eddie* I got your card today when I got home and the iPod is just brilliant! I love it! Thanks you sooooo much, Baby! *hugs Eddie*
                          sigpic

Comment

Eddie: I"m glad you like it. I've also created a whole new level of manuals for you that we can check out tomorrow!!
                            sigpic

Comment

TP: Ooooohhhh! (Mr TP reads over shoudler and looks very interested! )
                              Steve: But defintitely NOT tonight!
                              TP: NO, babe, tonight is yours - promise!
                              sigpic

Comment

TP: Ooooohhhh! (Mr TP reads over shoudler and looks very interested! )
                                Steve: But defintitely NOT tonight!
                                TP: NO, babe, tonight is yours - promise!
                                Well, yours and Todd!! I think he plans on joining you soon!! AT least he won't put you out on the NO balcony. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X