Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Boris sends telepathic message back to Steve.*

Boris: She can but it's got to be her decision. I'll send her a message saying she can have longer to practise if she wants so she doesn't have to do it in her lunch breaks.
    sigpic

Comment

*Ellia and Elric go back to the Hippie Commune. Zaddik is already making another supply of herbal tea. Jean-Luc took the last he had in stock to the Pirate Camp tavern.*
      sigpic

Comment

I am perfectly sober now, so stop fussing, Steve - and Boris, thank you all the same but I do not need more time!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          I am perfectly sober now, so stop fussing, Steve - and Boris, thank you all the same but I do not need more time!
          Boris: In that case you don't need to drink a bottle of rum in your lunch time any more.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            Boris: In that case you don't need to drink a bottle of rum in your lunch time any more.
            Ha! Clearly you've never been to my place of work, Boris! Especially on a bank holiday when the rest of the universe doesn't have to work!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Boris: Just make sure you have some of that herbal tea at hand then. If you mess things up you'll only have to do the work all over again. I found that out the hard way in my younger days.
              sigpic

Comment

Boris: Just make sure you have some of that herbal tea at hand then. If you mess things up you'll only have to do the work all over again. I found that out the hard way in my younger days.
                TP: Oooh, Boris - you confessing to having made mistakes - even if it was a long, long, long, long, long, long, long time ago????
                Steve: *winces* Jeez, what has got into her today???? I suppose this means I'll have to protect her from Boris now *knocks back another bottle of rum for courage*
                sigpic

Comment

Boris: Of course I made mistakes. That's why I make sure I drink some herbal tea before going back to the Hive after a night at the Tavern.

*Looks at Steve curiously*

What do you mean you'll have to protect TP from me???
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: *elbows Steve in the ribs* See! I told you Boris is just a big teddy bear!
                    Steve: Well, he looks fierce... *turns grey* I feel ill, babe...
                    TP: Good job we have gallons of that herbal tea, then, eh? If you're going to be sick, Steve, do it quietly - I have to work!
                    sigpic

Comment

Boris: I know I'm not good looking but I've never had anyone throw up over my appearance before.
                      sigpic

Comment

Boris: I know I'm not good looking but I've never had anyone throw up over my appearance before.
                        ROTFLMAO!!!!!
                        Don't be silly, Boris! Steve is throwing up because he drank too much rum - some wraith just can't hold their booze, you know!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Boris: I've had plenty of practise at the Hill Fort and the Tavern. Perhaps Steve should get out more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Boris: I've had plenty of practise at the Hill Fort and the Tavern. Perhaps Steve should get out more.
                            TP: I can't see Steve getting drunk and rowdy in a Tavern somehow... just not dignified! He ought to let his hair down more!
                            Steve: My body is a temple and alcohol is not good for you! Besides, as you know full well, TP, I am perfectly capable of letting my hair down in other ways...
                            TP:
                            Steve: Yeah! You wouldn;t do THAT with Boris, would you???
                            TP:
                            sigpic

Comment

Boris: Your body is a temple to what, Steve?
                              sigpic

Comment

Boris: Your body is a temple to what, Steve?
                                Steve: To my own coolness, naturally!
                                TP: You had to ask, didn't you Boris???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X