Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    What is it? What is it *bounces up and down*
    Michael: Go on and open it Draygon, before TP decides to open it for you!

*Draygon opens the box, to reveal a gold-spun necklace and braclet set, decorated with black jewels and wraith designs*

Dray: Wow! Michael, did you make this?

*Michael nods, grinning sheepishly, and gets tackle glomped by Draygon*

Michael: I take it you like it then?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Finally, I know what Michael's been doing. I can finally rest!

*lays on recliner and sips mint julep*

It's beautiful Draygon. You are one lucky worshipper!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post

*Draygon opens the box, to reveal a gold-spun necklace and braclet set, decorated with black jewels and wraith designs*

Ooooooo!! That's excellent, Michael!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Oh Wow!!! Michael made it himself???? It's beeeoootiful! You are soooo clever Michael!!! *whispers - does he take orders??? *
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            *Ciannwn arrives*

Ciannwn: I won't be able to stay long but I wanted to call in and say hello. *To TP* Shawn asked me to give you this note.

*This is what the note says"

Shawn: Boris told me you would like me to bake you a cake for your birthday. Do you want a sponge cake or a fruit cake with or without brandy? What colour icing do you prefer? Is it for your actual birthday or a party you will be having a few days later? I'll put my love into it as a special ingredient. Hugs, Shawn.
            I love any kind of cake Shawn, but I like sponge cake best, and butter cream frosting, chocolate flavoured maybe... but Shawn... don't you go putting things in it that no one but me would be prepared to eat!!!!! LOL!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Finally, I know what Michael's been doing. I can finally rest!

*lays on recliner and sips mint julep*

It's beautiful Draygon. You are one lucky worshipper!
              Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
              Ooooooo!! That's excellent, Michael!!
              Oh Wow!!! Michael made it himself???? It's beeeoootiful! You are soooo clever Michael!!! *whispers - does he take orders??? *
              *Michael grins sheepishly at this praise*

Dray: It's gorgeous Michael, and even more special because you made it for me *hugs Michael more*

Michael: Maybe you'd like to try them on in private?

Dray: More surprises?

Night night everyone! I think I'm off to bed Big hugs to everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

*telepathic message from Michael to TP*
              I'd be more than happy to make you something special, if you want
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

*Michael grins sheepishly at this praise*

Dray: It's gorgeous Michael, and even more special because you made it for me *hugs Michael more*

Michael: Maybe you'd like to try them on in private?

Dray: More surprises?

Night night everyone! I think I'm off to bed Big hugs to everyone and sweet wraithy dreams.

*telepathic message from Michael to TP*
                I'd be more than happy to make you something special, if you want
                Night nigth you two - have fun together!

Michael, you are such a sweetie! *hug* I have a birthday coming up soon...
                sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn laughs at what TP said. As she's in the telepathic network due to her Wraith DNA she sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him what TP wants for her birthday cake. She then adds what TP said about the love. Shawn falls around laughing and this sets Ciannwn off again. When she's recovered from this second fit she passes on a message from Shawn*

Ciannwn: Shawn says he meant the emotional kind of love.
                  sigpic

Comment

Night Everyone!

*gets a message from Kenny* Lol, he wants me to stay on his hive tonight. He says Chris rented a movie and wants me to watch it with them.

*waves goodbye*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                      Night Everyone!

*gets a message from Kenny* Lol, he wants me to stay on his hive tonight. He says Chris rented a movie and wants me to watch it with them.

*waves goodbye*
                      Nite Mar! *hug* TTYL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        *Ciannwn laughs at what TP said. As she's in the telepathic network due to her Wraith DNA she sends a telepathic message to Shawn telling him what TP wants for her birthday cake. She then adds what TP said about the love. Shawn falls around laughing and this sets Ciannwn off again. When she's recovered from this second fit she passes on a message from Shawn*

Ciannwn: Shawn says he meant the emotional kind of love.
                        Just thought I should clarify that, for everyone else's benefit, of course!!!

TP: *asks Steve to send telepathic hugs to Shawn*
                        Steve: No, I will not! What kind of wraith do you think I am?
                        TP: Hmm... why not show me...?
                        Steve: Shawn, she sends you hugs, now go away, she's busy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Message to anyone looking for me:
                          Off topic RL
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm sad to say that my husband's sister has just died so RL may take up more of my time than usual for a week or so. Forgive me if I;m not around as much as usual - but I will try to post something every day. Believe me this place is all that keeps me sane some days and the Chill-out Hive is the highlight of my day!

At least I should be back to some semblance of normality in time for my birthday... Shawn has promised to make me a special birthday cake and we'll have an extended party in the Chill-out Hive where I intend to really let my hair down and get utterly plastered - in training for my drinking competition with Boris the following weekend, you understand! Hope to see you all there! *Big hugs to everyone who knows me*
                          sigpic

Comment

Off topic RL
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm sad to say that my husband's sister has just died so RL may take up more of my time than usual for a week or so. Forgive me if I;m not around as much as usual - but I will try to post something every day. Believe me this place is all that keeps me sane some days and the Chill-out Hive is the highlight of my day!

At least I should be back to some semblance of normality in time for my birthday... Shawn has promised to make me a special birthday cake and we'll have an extended party in the Chill-out Hive where I intend to really let my hair down and get utterly plastered - in training for my drinking competition with Boris the following weekend, you understand! Hope to see you all there! *Big hugs to everyone who knows me*
                            *PA and Aurora drop by quickly and leave a note for TP: 'We're leaving you big hugs and a couple of fairy cakes (don't tell Shawn), love and hugs PA and Aurora'*

Comment

*Lots of hugs because you're going through a rotten time.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Off topic RL
                                Spoiler:

I´m sorry to hear that. My condolences!
                                *big hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X