This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack on a Ha'tak (mini-RPG)

This game follows the basic idea of a role-playing game also known as Lupus in Tabula, Mafia or Werewolf (click the link for more info). Unlike the “big” Stargate RP, this game only goes on for a short period and only a limited allowed of players can play the game in each round. This RPG doesn’t demand long, boring novel-sized messages, and instead is full of betrayals, conspiracies and backstabbings.

The basic idea is, that 10-25 humans occupy a Ha’tak stolen from the forces of Anubis and are on their way back home. Suddenly, against all odds, Anubis strikes back and wants to get his ship back. He destroys the engines, the weapons and the sensors, and let four goa’uld symbiotes infiltrate the ship. These symbiotes take innocent tau’ri as their host and start to kill the humans one by one. Every day the normal humans vote who should be eliminated as a possible goa’uld. If the humans get all the goa’uld destroyed, they win and get safely back to Earth. On the other hand, if the goa’uld hosts outnumber the humans, after a hell of a bloodshed, Anubis gets his precious ship back.

Every player creates a personality (human, jaffa, tok’ra or any other ally of SGC) and after we have enough players, the game starts. I act as the host of the game, tell everyone their roles via PM and write the narrated parts after every day and night.

If you are interested, please, post something. I’d be happy to answer any questions regarding the game. I’ll post a suggestion for the rules later.

For more info on the concept: Mafia in Wikipedia. And yes, the backstory can be changed too That's what I thought could be fun.
Working...
X