sg 1 and atlantis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sg 1 and atlantis?

sorry if im in the wrong place,.not sure where to ask ,.but here goes,..in the last episode of sg1[UNENDING] sam carter was stranded at the super gate as the ori ship came thru with a pregnant claudia black on board,..as im not a fan of stargate atlantis,[i cant understand why soldiers would be wearing boyband hair styles ].and havent seen the first episode or whatever episode sam was in,im wondering did they explain how she was rescued from the ori ?,.forgive me if im wrong but i swear ive seen amanda tapping on atlantis,..just wondering,.cheers,.

What SG-1 episodes have you seen? All of them?
    sigpic

Comment

hi spimman,.ive missed quite a lot,.and ive just seen that UNENDING wasent the episode i was talking about,..can you tell me what episode follows the sam at the supergate/ori ship section,.as i would love to know what happened,.thanks for quick replyy,...tedpon,..

Comment

The episode you are describing is the end of Camelot the SG1 S9 finale. To answer your question watch the S10 premiere Flesh & Blood. Or if you rather I can give you some major spoilers.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

oooookkk,.thats great ,.thanks for that info,.i cant wait to see series 10,.i wrongly thought that [camelot] was the end of sg1,.happydays,.i might buy the whole series[10] cheers to all,.,.

Comment

just one more query,...is series 10 finished in the USA?,[sg1].any idea when its out on DVD?,.thanks to all,.

Comment

S10 finished airing in the US over 2 years ago and has been out on DVD for quite some time
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

thanks jelgate,.thats great,.sorry but i forgot to check dates,.cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by tedpon View Post
                  sorry if im in the wrong place,.not sure where to ask ,.but here goes,..in the last episode of sg1[UNENDING] sam carter was stranded at the super gate as the ori ship came thru with a pregnant claudia black on board,..as im not a fan of stargate atlantis,[i cant understand why soldiers would be wearing boyband hair styles ].and havent seen the first episode or whatever episode sam was in,im wondering did they explain how she was rescued from the ori ?,.forgive me if im wrong but i swear ive seen amanda tapping on atlantis,..just wondering,.cheers,.
                  If I'm understanding your question right...
                  Sam was stranded at the supergate in "Flesh and Blood (Part 2)" and they rescued her in that episode. Same episode Vala gave birth and Daniel grabbed her when he got beamed off the ship and rescued her from the Ori.
                  Last edited by HPMom; 19 April 2009, 08:19 AM. Reason: Edited so I didn't ruin the end of Unending.
                  sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

wqw,.just watched that last nite after buying the sg1 season 10,..could have waited as its starting sat 2nd may on AXN satellite from thor 1w [digitv/nagravision],.but glad i bought as SD quality is great thru component[pal progressive scan],much better than the over compressed low bitrate on the sat,.it seems to have been filmed in HD,.even on standard definition you can see the big difference even with the down scaling from HD,.anyway i cant wait to watch the other 19 episodes,.great but sad as its the last,..cheers to all.

Comment

Originally posted by tedpon View Post
                      forgive me if im wrong but i swear ive seen amanda tapping on atlantis,..just wondering,.cheers,.
                      Yes, she took command of Atlantis in season 4 of that series, but that takes place after the events of SG1 season 10.

My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

cheers Prof,.ancients timeline is great,.thanks for info,...

Comment

Working...
                        X