This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Science Fiction Super Smash Bros

Would you watch a made for TV movie in which all our favourite SCIFI baddies and goodies go head to head along with their most notable ships, weapons, planets etc?

I am thinking some sort of dimensional tear mashes all the realities together....

Nope.

Beer anyone?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'd rather play a game with that.

Comment

Originally posted by amforster View Post
        Would you watch a made for TV movie in which all our favourite SCIFI baddies and goodies go head to head along with their most notable ships, weapons, planets etc?

I am thinking some sort of dimensional tear mashes all the realities together....
        I would watch that movie.

Dr. D
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I'd watch it. It would be one massive space battle. It would also silence all the Vs debates that have been happening on the forum lately.
          Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Sounds interesting. Might be fun if they made a game, a scifi version of SSB? Or not. Still the movie sounds good.
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              same

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                I second that!
                sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

You can't make a game out of that, Kirk would win every time.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'd play with Daniel. He'd never run out of lives.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      You can't make a game out of that, Kirk would win every time.

But how could Kirk win? SG-1 gets out of sticky situations a lot better than Kirk does because Kirk is always being seduced by some space whore and they end up kissing and making babies. So does the Atlantis team against the wraith. Plus I'll laugh if the wraith take what's left of shatner's life muahahahahahaha.

Also a fist fight between John Critchen and Col. Cameron Mitchel would be fun to watch. (I want Ben Browder's character to win )

Also that wacked up mutated bear in the SG1 episode Uninvited vs the Wendigo from Supernatural.

Carter vs McKay

SG1 vs Mulder and Skully

Replicators vs The Borg

The Convenant (Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3) vs USAF

UNSC (Halo video game series) vs the Goa'uld

Neo (The Matrix) vs Clark Kent (Smallville)

Wraith vs The Flood (Halo vg series)

well, pretty much Wraith vs anything.
                      Then To Tyolous
                      Say to the people of the low plains
                      Seek not the wickedness amongst your neighbors
                      Lest it finds purchase in your own house.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                        I'd watch it. It would be one massive space battle. It would also silence all the Vs debates that have been happening on the forum lately.
                        The point of the thread

Seriously though - Would be fun... Possibly a game/film/series franchise

Comment

I'd watch it for the lulz.

Comment

Working...
                          X