• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 50 sexy sci-fi costumes

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/1860..._costumes.html

49: Morena Baccarin - (Adria) Stargate SG-1/Ark Of Truth
    Designer: Christina McQuarrie

The 'adult' Adria of the Stargate franchise frequently lived up to her name, particularly in the above-middle outfit with the armoured shoulder-pads, leather brassiere and choker, and the ever-present pendant. The attached clip shows just how hot she can get, though whether Jessica Alba failed to have the same influence with better VFX on Fantastic Four is a matter of taste, I guess...
    20: Claudia Black - Stargate SG-1 (US TV, 2007)
    Designer: Christina McQuarrie

McQuarrie's excellent work with Morena Baccarin (see part #1) continued apace in her designs for Black. We note that the designer is extremely fond of chokers, and seems to be holding back an S&M riff for the benefit of delicate network sensibilities. Vala Mal Doran is a combustible and strong character, and her many moods give opportunity for a varied wardrobe. The ceremonial garb aobe-left is a particularly sadistic challenge, showing both the upper arms and sides of the abdomen; you don't get away with anything on McQuarrie's watch.
    BSGs Tricia Helfer's red dress also got a mention at 31
    as did T'pols outfit at 39 and Jeri Ryan's outfit at 13
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

No, my dears at Den of Geeks, tight black leather and very big cleavages isn't always sexy.... I mean, seriuosly. I wasn;t impressed with CB's outfit in Avaklon but Adria? She was wearing atrocious costumes the whoel fo season 10/Ark of Truth!
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      No, my dears at Den of Geeks, tight black leather and very big cleavages isn't always sexy.... I mean, seriuosly. I wasn;t impressed with CB's outfit in Avaklon but Adria? She was wearing atrocious costumes the whoel fo season 10/Ark of Truth!
      But it doesn't hurt
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

my favorite is Raquel Welch - Fantastic Voyage (1966)....i think
        sigpic

Comment

That list is so bad!!! Don't agree with so many choices they made!

Comment

Leia didn't make first?

That's just wrong...

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
            Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

I think the author of that list has no idea what sexy means. Slutty look is NOT sexy. Sexual maybe, but not sexy. Some of those women portrayed were exploited for their looks, but had no real sex appeal to me. Showing lots of skin is not sexy in my opinion. How a woman presents herself dictates that, and I do not mean the slutty poses shown of Farah, (though in her defence, she was a sexy woman in her day)

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Rider View Post
                Leia didn't make first?

That's just wrong...
                Ew...

Comment

Working...
                X