Ancient weapon list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient weapon list.

McKay said...Atlantis has a number of defensive systems beyond the shield...then he and Zelenka went on to say that the chair was their best bet to get one of them operational, meaning drones. What else is there in the Ancients' arsenal(not just on Atlantis)?

Add to this list any that have been mentioned, imagined, or seen in other forms.

1. Beam Weapon- (ancient satelite)
    2. Drones- (little glowy things that pass through Goa'uld shields)
    3. Lightning Weapon- (one given by Orlin, also one used by Anubis, also how Oma and Daniel/Merlin kill ground troops)
    4. Stargate Detonator- (used by Anubis to destroy tau'ri gate)
    5. Beamless pistol stunner- (seen on Aurora)
    6. Sodan cloaks- (not a weapon, but since you can fire while cloaked...)
    Stargate: ROTA wiki

There's mini drones and the ground based Acturus cannon but that was said to be a variation on the Ancients satellite.
    The Aterro device was also a weapon but that was as far I'm aware only known about by Janus, I don't think the high council were aware of it.
    Ancient Auroras may possibly have an energy/plasma pulse weapon like the Asuran Auroras do, but they've never been shown to fire them although since the Asurans look to have copied the Ancients or based their tech around the Ancients stuff IMO Ancient Auroras probably have them as well as Drones.

Comment

i guess you could count puddlejumpers as they are used in defence as well as attack. But the big one would have to be the replicators. Sure the experiment failed but they were built by the ancients as weapons so that counts to, i think.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X