Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-302 Cardboard Rocket Model

Hey folks, long time no see.

On my YouTube channel I posted a video about last summer's endeavors to get a F302 to fly, via with Estes rockets. I did it, and a heck of a lot less money than that X-Wing they launched on YouTube.

Here's the video description:

Last summer, I experimented with rockets a lot. When I built the Puddle Jumper, the luxuriously long one you see on my channel, it was only natural that I try to bring a F302 to life. And for a brief moment I did and I brought my digital camera with me to show it before and after. It was made by one cardboard box that held my dinner the night I started on it.

I kept the model as simple as possible and centered the engine accordingly. It took a couple weeks of trying to find that perfect center of gravity on the model, since I was working OT all the time last summer.

The specs and results are in the credits. I hope you enjoy it.

Just follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw7X6...e=channel_page

I had a lot of fun doing this. She's been launched a grand total of 10 times.

When somebody get's one of these to actually fly horizontaly, then I'll be really impressed (mostly because I'm pretty sure it's impossible with that sheape).

Comment

Working...
    X