X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men In Black 3

Sony announces 'Men In Black 3'

Sony has announced plans to revive its Men In Black franchise, Collider reports.

During a presentation at the ShoWest film tradeshow in Las Vegas, Sony's Rory Bruer confirmed that the studio is working on a new Ghostbusters and Spider-Man movie, and is also pressing forward with development on Men In Black 3.

Based on Lowell Cunningham's comic series, the Men In Black film franchise starred Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as covert agents tracking aliens on Earth.

The two movies have grossed $1 billion at the worldwide box office.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...n-black-3.html

Not surprising. Through I wonder if they gonna be able to get the original cast back together, considering Will seem to be focus on serious films nowadays.

It am not surprise they are going to revitalizing this franchise.
    Last edited by knowles2; 02 April 2009, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Not surprising. Through I wonder if they gonna be able to get the original cast back together, considering Will seem to be focus on serious films nowadays.

It not surprise they are going to revitalizing this franchise.
      i get the impression that he likes to balance some serious with some fun, hancock although it had some serious elements had some fun bits too. i think/hope he'd be up for it, even though i wasn't a massive fan of MIB2
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Oh dear God....

It better be good. Unlike the first two.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
          Oh dear God....

It better be good. Unlike the first two.
          You can't polish a turd.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
            You can't polish a turd.
            I 'd
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Awesome! I'd love to see Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones back, they are a perfect team!(other than SG1 of course!)

Comment

I'd hope it's more like the first than the second. Have some humour but still be serious to the core. MiB2 seemed to be more like throwing in a joke every 2 minutes.

sigpic

Comment

As much as I'd love to see this, they are really milking the name for all it's worth.

Comment

What the hell are they thinking. The first MIB was fine... just a fun, fairly average, family oriented film. MIB2 already milked it dry, so what do they hope to get from MIB3? How many people are realistically going to think, "oh cool, a new Men In Black movie"?

Comment

I would love a third Men In Black film. If they can get Will and Tommy Lee back, and have it be more like the first one was, this will be great.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I rewatched MIIB the other day and it wasn't as bad as I remember...still not a work of art or anything though. They'd better get a good script.

Comment

as long as they get will,tommy and rip back and make it more like number 1.i hated the second...such a waste

Comment

Hollywood sucks.

Comment

I think Will Smith is too old to play the newbie government agent anymore. Tommy Jones is waaay old too. How can you continue with the story line? More aliens come to earth.

I loved the roaches.
                              Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                              X