This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1,001 Reasons Why The Forum is Pink

...Darren sold gateworld.net to Elle Woods.
    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Ellen Woods kidnapped Daren.
    sigpic
    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Gateworld.net has gone corporate - its now owned by MaryKay Cosmetics! and Darren now has the title of Executive Vice President At-Large for Corporate Communications, Marketing and Press Relations Midwest Region

Comment

GateWorld wants me to go to my paper.

Comment

GateWorld's freaking out....?
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Mattel Toy Co. has purchased GW and intends to release a line of Stargate Barbies soon.
            sigpic

Comment

Darren is conducting a test with the makers of pepto-bismol to see how effective pepto-bismol is at remediating upset stomachs caused by staring at various colors on a computer for extended periods of time.

Comment

The mods had too much virtual alcohol at their mod party and while hung over, they accidentally spilled Pepto Bismol all over the forum.
                Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

the 12 female mods locked Darren in a cupboard and went crazy with femine themes
                  sigpic
                  JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                  Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                  Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Darren's come up with a way that individuals who don't contribute donations are presented with a pink background - its a ploy to raise funding during these hard economic times.

Comment

To drive everyone mad trying to figure out why it is pink.
                      sigpic

Comment

They want less people on the Forum

Comment

Darren was told Pink is the new Blue, and had to act accordingly...
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Darren has been brainwashed and thinks we like it
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Pink is a loving and friendly color. It should help us through the Vision Statement implementation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X