This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do now

Now that there is no BSG or stargate on TV what do i watch. I am still watching lost, stopped watching heroes as it got **** and give earth final conflict ago but (currently been shown on bravo in the uk) but couldn't get into it.

So the question is what can i watch now???????
    sigpic

Try pretty much any of HBO's drama series. They're all fantastic with the possible exception of Six Feet Under, but I seem to be in the minority opinion on that one.

Personally, I'm using the lull to catch up on stuff I'd missed or not gotten around to in the meantime. So far I've watched all of Babylon 5, caught up on Eureka, watched Generation Kill, and workin my way through John Adams, and will probably tackle Sanctuary next.

That and video games.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I loved all but the last season of E:FC.

Dollhouse is actually starting to become worth watching. I'm enjoying Kings so far. Castle is enjoyable. Other than that, I don't bother much with the TV.

Comment

Now you begin re-watching!

Comment

Friday lineup w/o SciFi:

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - picked up lots of steam this season.

Dollhouse: As mentioned, the show has taken a sharp upturn since last week's episode.

Numbers: What can I say, they're a cute bunch and the math so reminds me of Sam Carter and Rodney McKay!

Flashpoint: a solid crime show that's unfortunately on the same time as Terminator. Kind of like SWAT with a conscience and consequences.

Other nights:

Castle (Nathan Fillion - need anymore be said)
          Eureka! (returning soon)
          Kings
          The Unit

Just sayin', varied list but since my home computer's on the blink tv fills in.
          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
          sigpic
          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by rockerlad View Post
            Now that there is no BSG or stargate on TV what do i watch. I am still watching lost, stopped watching heroes as it got **** and give earth final conflict ago but (currently been shown on bravo in the uk) but couldn't get into it.

So the question is what can i watch now???????
            i'm with you i'm lost now that bsg is done

i might do a angel re-watch
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
            X