prior Daniel and ZPMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prior Daniel and ZPMs?

ok so in the tenth season of SG1 Daniel becomes a prior. he takes over the odyssey and takes it to the supergate. he then cloats the ship with the help of a ZPM. he tells us this in the episode.

ok my question is how did he build this ZPM? i dont remember the priors having any powers that allowed them to create matter, they were only advanced humans not machines. so would that not mean that Daniel built a ZPM using parts from the odyssey? and why didnt he input the details on how to do this into the ships computer, cause he would obviously have known that that would have been an important thing the SGC could have used.

ok it is possible that he didnt have enough time to put it in, but he had enough time to build one so i would gather that using his powers to control a computer so that he could type it in wouldnt have taken him that long.

any other ideas?

The Oddy already had a ZPM...
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

It came from Atlantis.
      Spoiler:
      If you don't know what I'm talking about watch The Return in season 3 of Atlantis.
      Those episodes are also the reason why the Ancient outpost on Earth had a ZPM.

Comment

Indeed
        Spoiler:
        After the Asurans briefly took over Atlantis in ''The Return'' Atlantis had 3 ZPMs
        1 was kept at Atlantis
        1 to the Terra Atlantus outpost
        1 to the Odyssey to fight the Ori.

McKay & Weir mention
        Spoiler:
        & in fact debate, who the ZPMs were given to in ''Echoes''
        Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

thanx it was repeat so i wasnt sure when that episode was set in contrast with atlantis. that clears things up.

Comment

Working...
          X