This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van Helsing

I was watching Van Helsing earlier (not too abd by the way, but certainly not great) but I missed a bit.

It's near the end when VH is talking to Dracula, and Drac's explaining something about VH's past. The sound cut out though and I've no idea what he said. There's something to do with the finger and the ring, but beyond that I'm not sure. Any one?
    sum ergo cogitum
    I am therefore I think.

What, the part where Drac reveals that Gabe Van Helsing was (apparently) the man who killed Drac in the first place, right before he became a vampire all those centuries ago?

Drac wanted his ring, the ring Van Helsing wears, back.

Comment

^Yup, that's it.

Man was this movie terrible though. It was just non-stop, rediculous action, with bits of terrible dialogue in-between.

Was Van Helsing's monk friend the Human from LOTR: RoTK, who captures frodo? He looked a lot like him, but didn't sound like him at all, so I was really confused.

I would recommend, if you haven't seen this movie, to stray from it, and wait for the rental. Troy on the other hand...

Phil
      Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
      Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Some parts are interesting, otherwise not a great one!
        __

__

Comment

Not an amazing Movie IMHO, Some cool effects and scenes but otherwise not well done at all.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

The movie was about 45 minutes too long. You know it's too long when you keep glancing down at your watch to see how long it's been.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I hate movies like that. You keep looking at your watch to seehow long you've been sitting there. It's incredibly boring
              __

__

Comment

The seats in the theater next to me are terrible, so that, combined with a pretty bad movie, equalled me looking at my watch every 10 minutes. Not a great experience--but at least it was a matinee price.

Phil
                Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Van Helsing really sucked

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
                    ... Was Van Helsing's monk friend the Human from LOTR: RoTK, who captures frodo? He looked a lot like him, but didn't sound like him at all, so I was really confused. ...l
                    You're right. Funny thing is, I thought it was David Thewlis all this time (both the monk guy and Faramir).

Comment

Working...
                    X