Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How you would avoid/decieve/defeat the Wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say if you were a leader of a fairly large settlement of humans living in the Pegasus galaxy.
    Your civilisation is along the lines of the majority of worlds in pegasus, you have projectile weaponry, basic radios and basic power generating capabilities through steam or combustion engines
    Your world is much like Earth in regards to materials you can gather AND you can trade with other worlds.

The Wraith periodically turn up every hundred years or so.

How would you go about it?

Hmm...tough question. you can't just let the wraith do what they will, even though they need to eat, your people will expect you to do somethig. i would gather what people i could and take them to a hidden settlement, maybe under ground - that has been built for this reason - and then have a few numbers stay behind to confront the wraith. hopefully the wraith will think they're aren't many humans now ect. and won't bother with such a small number. sure there might be some blasting ect. ect. but aren't you're people safe ?

you can't just use the stargate to escape ? don't you know what wraith do ? they have a stargate actually on their ship !!! and they actiate it so it 'over-rides' the one of the planet. i think you hear about that in episode 'enemy at the gate' ... i think.

well that's what i would do. might be wrong, might be right
    sigpic

Comment

My answer is that I wouldn't due to all my villagers being members of either the Wraith Defenders Club, Wraith Worshippers Social Group and Wraith Worshippers Anonymous RPG
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

prob surrender.

sigpic
        Sig made by squirrely1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
        *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Pull the Tok'ra method of staying underground on them, leaving the buildings ruined on the surface to look like it was abandoned.

Comment

Why deceive them when you can join them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
              Why deceive them when you can join them ?
              That's my Plan A; Plan B is pulling a Tok'ra

Comment

If i was in the human alliance have the genii give the travellers some of those huge underground bases clear it out and start a shipyard get as many humans in space as possible have earth provide the hyper drives and evacuate pegasus

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I would create a virus which would wipe them out. Like a hoffan drug
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X