This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 movies n tv

I have been out of the loop. Anyone know of any good movies or summer tv shows that look good from the scifi fantasy realms?

At the top of my head you got:

Moon a British scifi film, not sure about the story, but I have seen some of the cgi for it and it looks awesome.
    Then Battler For Tera, which is a animated film but a lot darker than normal, the original short and this one has won many awards.
    You Got James Cameron? Advatar, about some human and a alien species who have been at war with each other and these guys meet up on the battlefield and become friends, I think I just made that film sound cheesy.
    Terminator 4 Salvation
    Transformers 2,
    oops forgot their star trek or as I like to say JJ biggest mistake coming out this May.
    Then there a couple others I cannot remember the names off.
    TV: The only thing I am looking forward to is Torchwood which is told over 5 consecutive nights and is serial, and apparently incredible dark. There rumor to a lot of online games and Alternate Reality are said to be launch for this.
    There warehouse 13.
    Eureka I would thought it be returning this summer.
    There Defying Gravity not sure when that coming out, last I heard it a pretty big production it probably Autumn or 2010
    There SGU an Craprica in the winter.

The all I got at the moment.
    Last edited by knowles2; 21 March 2009, 02:39 AM.

Comment

http://movies.iconocritic.com/index....to-look-o-2009
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

kings! - a show about a ficticious modern day america depicted as a monarchy, a peasant enlisted in the army saves king silas's son and power is thrust upon him

wolverine: origins - shows where logan came from, looks awesome

stargate universe - i wasnt really all that excited about this show untill i saw the preview, wow seriosuly go on youtube now and view it

star trek - as with stargate universe, because of j.j's involvement i was not excited about this at all, but then i saw the previews wow

dollhouse - a josh wheedon show for the 2009 season, tahmoh peniket stars as paul ballard a cop investegating a girl named carolyne (i think) (eliza dushku) a missing young girl who ended up in the dollhouse program where they have a childlike mentality and are programed to do specific things for a specific client

virtuality: ronald d mores new show, i dont think its been picked up, but it looks promising

smallville, heroes, dexter, entourage are returning this year
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 March 2009, 04:01 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          kings! - a show about a ficticious modern day america depicted as a monarchy, a peasant enlisted in the army saves king silas's son and power is thrust upon him
          Kings is a really good show. As long as you don't go in expecting the "greatest show evah!" and just watch to enjoy it, you will.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            Kings is a really good show. As long as you don't go in expecting the "greatest show evah!" and just watch to enjoy it, you will.
            indeed, the pilot was really good
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              indeed, the pilot was really good
              Last night's episode wasn't bad either. The Gath leader was an interesting character.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

warehouse 13.
                this show looks really good. I have been watching dollhouse as well.

Comment

Working...
                X