X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pretty Chihuahua"

PRETTY CHIHUAHUA

This is a virtual series i am currently working on. Its a little... "different" sci fi series.

THE STORY:

The Story is set in the futuristic future (). A virus that came from a Pyramide in Alaska has struken the world... and the human raise has diminished slowly. Many people have still managed to survive... and have barricaded themselves in a big city called "Rose City"... A City ruled by super intelligent dogs... who became so after being exposed by the virus (The Dogs are immune towards it... and it instead gave them benefits). After MANY years of adapting to their new invironment... the humans have learned to live together with these dogs in this city... treating them as if they were fellow humans... and vice versa.
    Cindy lives with a fat human called Bob. Cindy is an unusual Chihuahua who is VERY big and fat. She is often treated as an outcast among her supernormaly beautiful fellow Chihuahuas. Cindy has always dreamed of working in the biggest and most talked over fashion company in the entire city... "Pretty Chihuahua"... but she understands that, judging by her looks, she will NEVER get to work there. But then... one day she is suddenly contacted by the company... and is asked if she would like to work there. This starts i chain of very strange events... and Cindy, overwhelmed with happines, doesnt bother to ask WHY she was chosen... and she doesnt notice that the Company has genetic plans for her...

Among the maincast is:

Cindy, voiced by Rachel Luttrell

Derek (The son of the companys owner, he is a wolfdog), voiced by Joe Flanigan.

Bob (The Mouse), voiced by David Hewlett

Helion (the Company owner), voiced by Cristopher Heyerdahl

With Jean Luc Biloedau and Nichole Hiltz as the receptionist twins (Two Chihuahuas)

Tom Welling as Josh King (The human coowner of the Company)

Rebecka Romijn as Kayla Keller (Helions evil wife)

and

Shirley Manson voicing Maggie (Kaylas "partner in crime"... she is a white chihuahua)

SEASON ONE EPISODE GUIDE:

1.1: "Rose Part 1"
    1.2: "Rose Part 2"
    1.3: "Rose Part 3"
    1.4: "A walk in the park..."
    1.5: "Hazard (Part 1)"
    1.6: "The Saviors (Part 2)"
    1.7: "Fashion Pashion..."
    1.8: "Employee of The Month"
    1.9: "Nanites..."
    1.10: "Hallowed are The Cats, Part 1"
    1.11: "Hallowed are The Cats, Part 2"