Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can government nationalise Goa'uld's high tech company ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can government nationalise Goa'uld's high tech company ?

With all the headlines about federal bailout ,i wonder if the governement can use Federal bailout as a front to takeover Goa'uld high tech company on Earth.

In the past we have billionaires like Alec Colson,Adrian Conrad and Henry Wallace who interfare with the stargate program.

Alec Colson's company make parts for the F-302 and his salvage company salvage Antractica's battle site.He was set up by the Evil Human's Trust.His Company were in ruins but Sam said something like Federal bailout and offer him to a way leave Earth to avoid SEC's criminal charge.

Government probably took over Alec's company and use it to build high tech weapon .

And Adrian Conrad purchase Goa'uld in the black market,and implant himself.His company later clone Goa'uld symbiote and took over a town.

Henry Wallace kidnap Mckay's sister to test nanite,and later Shepard ask him to let Michael to Feed on him.His company's project is later responisble for Earth Replicator.

Those billionaires 's company manufacture state of the art alien technologies on Earth, when they are gone, The Governemnt or IOA would probably take over their asset for Earth's defence project.

When Earth caught the last Baa'l 's clone, they probably took over his Earth company as well.And when the rest of the Goa'uld Trust are capture .
    Government probably use Frderal bailout as a front to take over their factories and labs, Forming the Earth's first state own mega corporation.

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
    With all the headlines about federal bailout ,i wonder if the governement can use Federal bailout as a front to takeover Goa'uld high tech company on Earth.

In the past we have billionaires like Alec Colson,Adrian Conrad and Henry Wallace who interfare with the stargate program.

Alec Colson's company make parts for the F-302 and his salvage company salvage Antractica's battle site.He was set up by the Evil Human's Trust.His Company were in ruins but Sam said something like Federal bailout and offer him to a way leave Earth to avoid SEC's criminal charge.

Government probably took over Alec's company and use it to build high tech weapon .

And Adrian Conrad purchase Goa'uld in the black market,and implant himself.His company later clone Goa'uld symbiote and took over a town.

Henry Wallace kidnap Mckay's sister to test nanite,and later Shepard ask him to let Michael to Feed on him.His company's project is later responisble for Earth Replicator.

Those billionaires 's company manufacture state of the art alien technologies on Earth, when they are gone, The Governemnt or IOA would probably take over their asset for Earth's defence project.

When Earth caught the last Baa'l 's clone, they probably took over his Earth company as well.And when the rest of the Goa'uld Trust are capture .
    Government probably use Frderal bailout as a front to take over their factories and labs, Forming the Earth's first state own mega corporation.
    It was not him .. it was Todd.
    Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
    Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

Somehow releasing alien technology to the masses is a good idea, although all governments of the world want and deserve a fair share.
      sigpic

Comment

Well the U.S has all the companies so they will benefit. But some tech to the masses like those medical nanites, not a good idea. As for those 302 parts. As long as the are no engines and no space capabilities, it would probably be a good thing to release.

Comment

Working...
        X