Tablet PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet PCs

Does anybody know what make and model those tablets are?

Well it's been disscusions about this here on GW and we think that it's Dell who makes the computors.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I had one for work, for a while. I hated that thing, mine wasn't a Dell. I'll take a laptop any day over a tablet. My Smart Phone is good enough.
      sigpic

Comment

not sure on type, but i'd love the studio to release some of the software from the series, so we can have our own city plans, City wide sensor images and my favourite, a simulated dhd programme from earth so we can dial own imaginary gates

Comment

http://www.motioncomputing.com/produ...et_pc_le17.asp
          That's the closest to what the show has. They actually had the 1400 model, but it's discontinued. Make sure to scroll down and look at the bump case because that's what makes it look like the ones in SG.
          I can't take full credit for this though, I made a thread a year ago I think and that's how I knew. Don't remember who told me however, sorry.
          When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
          Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
          X