Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech from other shows you WANT to see in Stargate but were to fraid to say it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech from other shows you WANT to see in Stargate but were to fraid to say it!

Ok we all agree that alot of the tech in Stargate Rocks harder the Ted Nuggent (If thats possible) But I feel we need som tech that isnt in Stargate. Wha would you want to see hmm?

Me personaly i would love to see These somehere in the show

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/w/oz-02md.htm

Spoiler:

Why you ask? Because i just want to! Ha Ha

So lets here it people. I dont car if it makes sense or if its So Crazy Ludicris would say "Man he IS crazy"

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    This isnt ment to e totaly serious so have some fun with it ok peps?
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

hm...

all kinds of Roboter technology (not human like androides like reese or the human form replicators but roboters of other shapes - maybe used by a new enemy as main fighting force? - why use yourself if a machine is:

1. More efficient
    2. easier to replace
    3. without the need for training (never send untrained personal into combat....-.-)
    4. is available in large numbers
    5. more sturdy on the whole (a robot survives things were a human is dead already)
    6. - any number of other reasons -

greetings LAX

Comment

Lets see. I would love to see the "good" replicators from Star Trek:TNG.

Dr. Daedalus
      God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
      Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Holodecks They are so fun

Comment

Replicators would be good. Universal translator, it would explain how everyone we come across understands us. Tractor beam, it would allow us to transport smaller ships (that can't fit into the hanger) to the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

tractor beams hold no scientific explanation whatsoever. just share a hyperwindow BTW

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              tractor beams hold no scientific explanation whatsoever. just share a hyperwindow BTW
              But would a Hat'ak be able to share a window with say, an Asgard mothership, and still be able to keep pace with it?

Comment

the asgard ship would simply generate the window: the ha'tak would "hitch a ride"

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  the asgard ship would simply generate the window: the ha'tak would "hitch a ride"
                  Cheers for the information, I never knew that. Is that how the Prommie was able to get delivered to us by the Asgard?

Comment

judging by "the Lost Tribe," i guess so

Comment

No it wasnt, Thor secificly said he was towing the prometheus. And we dont realy know how hyperdrives work, but judging from the fact that asgard ships use al power while in hyperspace, the ship needs the hyperdrive more than just to enter/exit hyperspace, so no i dont beliave a ship without its own hyperdrive could "hitch a ride" and be able to keep up. In lost tribe they entered hyperspace for probably less than a second, longer distances would most likely be very diferrent.

As for other tech, those shadow slicer beamz would be cool, also some freakin point defense against fighters/misiles, othervise SG-verse is rather rich in all kinds of devices that do almost anything imaginable.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Early Andromeda verse style weapons, defences and general combat doctrine.

The one thing Andromeda got right (for a while) would actually improve just about any sci-fi show.

Comment

I´d like to have the Romulans, there entire culture and ships and all, but now with hyperdrive instead of warp lol.

The romulans are so cool, not evil, but highly dangerous, bit like Ba'al, but cooler. (I love there D'Deridex ships)

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                            I´d like to have the Romulans, there entire culture and ships and all, but now with hyperdrive instead of warp lol.

The romulans are so cool, not evil, but highly dangerous, bit like Ba'al, but cooler. (I love there D'Deridex ships)
                            hm...not a good idea ^^

got another idea: More dimensional shields (that lead impacting energy/projectiles of into hyperspace - idea taken from perry rhodan (german scifi, developed in the 50's, written in the 60's till now! (longest scifi series ever!)))

greetings LAX

Comment

I'd like to see a real PDW system for the 304's. Something along the lines of the Galactica's flak barrier. Useless against capital ships of course, but it would decimate any fighter that we've encountered thus far, and would keep missiles away. Furthermore, it could operate when main systems went offline as far as I can see, since the Pegasus was able to take manual control of their batteries when their systems went offline.

These batteries would obliterate Hive ships.

And this isn't tech, but how about actually seeing tactics being used by Tau'ri ships in space battles.

Comment

Working...
                              X