Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 - Automopedia: 15 Sexiest Science Fiction Ships

At Automopedia:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

15 Sexiest Science Fiction Ships

Ok, so we aren’t talking about cars specifically in this post, though we previously covered 15 Classic Science Fiction Cars. But we like to notice all modes of transit here at Automopedia. What better way to move beyond the current financial crisis in America’s automotive industry then by checking out futuristic scifi space ships. Take a look at some of our favorite high flying, phaser shooting, light speed traveling vessels that ever graced the starry skies of celluloid.

Goa’uld Ha’Tak - Stargate

Ha’tak-Class Motherships are the primary capital starships of the Goa’uld on both film and television versions of Stargate - only a team comprised of Snake Plissken and MacGyver can bring them down! Ha’tak translates to “pyramid ship” since the top levels of this very craft are based on ancient Egyptian structures. Ha’taks are the primary vessels of a Goa’uld System Lord, often the flagship of a particular Lord

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

So why do they have a picture of a 304 then?
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
      So why do they have a picture of a 304 then?
      It was a Ha'tak when i looked, Yay Red Dwarf and Serenity, why No Andromeda Ascendant?
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        why No Andromeda Ascendant?
        Because that ship looked ridiculous and was captained by Hercules.

Comment

Originally posted by editorguy View Post
          Because that ship looked ridiculous and was captained by Hercules.
          but you cant deny it was sexy

i the ship didnt look ridiculous, i liked it
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

but you cant deny it was sexy

i the ship didnt look ridiculous, i liked it
            *denies the sexiness*

it looked like someone shot silly string at the ceiling and said

"hey... if you turn that on it's side.. it kinda looks like a spaceship"

which would, if i'd have been there, been followed by a curt

"you are fired."

Comment

*denies the sexiness*
              What!!!

Comment

What!!!
                Oh yeah. DEEEENIED. You aren't allowed to include the visual representation of it's computer either.

Im talking about the ship.

Comment

Oh yeah. DEEEENIED. You aren't allowed to include the visual representation of it's computer either.

Im talking about the ship.
                  As Rommie said many times, "she was the ship"

but I'll let it go as we going off topic.

Comment

She WOULD say that... but I have this weird belief that if you have to blatantly advertise something... it ain't true.

For example.. I wouldn't go into a tattoo parlour that had the word "clean" written on it.

Comment

How can you forget the Defiant from DS9 or the Future Shuttle from voyager that janeway brought back to bring voyager home. Blade of Shield Generator, my kinda tech. OMG what bout a 304 the best ship ever. Like Star Trek meets Far Scape. A ****** looking ship with phasers that own.

Jor El

P.S. Dont forget the Beliskner Class Asgard Battle Cruiser.
                      Last edited by Darren; 25 February 2009, 09:32 AM.

Comment

I can't believe the Hitchikers Guide made the count. That movie sucked and it's just a ball.
                        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Working...
                        X