This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Effect

Anyone here play this game and love it as much as I did? In case you're like me, by the way, Mass Effect 2, anyone?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Yes, I beat it about three or four times. I also have the soundtrack and both novels.

And thanks for the trailer for Mass Effect 2, can't wait to play that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
      Yes, I beat it about three or four times. I also have the soundtrack and both novels.

And thanks for the trailer for Mass Effect 2, can't wait to play that.
      Haha I still replay it all the time. It was just so much like a novel... if only all video games pulled you in and immersed you in things like that...
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I haven't played this game yet. But is the main character's name John Shepard?

Comment

Originally posted by rukia View Post
          I haven't played this game yet. But is the main character's name John Shepard?
          Well, It's John or Jane shepard (One P), and you can change the first name if you want to (Always Shepard though)

OH, and hugz to s09119! I didn't know there was a ME2 Trailer out till you posted!
          Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
          Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
            Well, It's John or Jane shepard (One P), and you can change the first name if you want to (Always Shepard though)

OH, and hugz to s09119! I didn't know there was a ME2 Trailer out till you posted!
            Neither did I! I was on IGN earlier today and it said "MASS EFFECT 2 TRAILER AND CONCEPT ART" so I kinda figured... ya know... gotta see that

Comment

mass effect was hell pro. Bioware make fsk awesome games. Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of teh Old Republic, Mass Effect. That's easily 4 of the best RPGs in the past 10 years. Looking forward to ME2 as well their other upcoming game Dragon Age: Origins.

And as much as I would like Stargate Worlds to succeed, they're gonna be going up against Bioware's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. lol, bl SGW because I cannot see Bioware failing to make SW:TOR an awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                mass effect was hell pro. Bioware make fsk awesome games. Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of teh Old Republic, Mass Effect. That's easily 4 of the best RPGs in the past 10 years. Looking forward to ME2 as well their other upcoming game Dragon Age: Origins.

And as much as I would like Stargate Worlds to succeed, they're gonna be going up against Bioware's Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO. lol, bl SGW because I cannot see Bioware failing to make SW:TOR an awesome game.
                Yeah but the art of SW: TOR is just horrible... a lot of people are already turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Yeah but the art of SW: TOR is just horrible... a lot of people are already turned off.
                  wat

its similar to the knights of the old republic games. Nothing wrong with the visuals in those games, and they were popular.

Comment

For such a simple idea, that's an awesome trailer.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

LOL I started watching the teaser for MEII but paused it because of spoilers. I'm still playing the original, glad to see that a sequel is in the works though.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I love Mass Effect, one reason is for the epic story and sci-fi univese, the other is the Shepard name.

Comment

I haven't played Mass Effect but I like the game VERY much. I saw some in-game cutscenes and trailers and they were very cinematic. I absolutely dig its story from reading off the game's wiki site. The two novels - "Revelation" and "Ascension" are very good read, too.

Sadly I don't own an xbox and my computer isn't powerful enough to handle the game. But when I upgrade my PC (soon^^), this will be the first game I get!

On a sidenote, I read somewhere that Mass Effect will be adapted into a feature film. I really hope they get started soon!

Who do you think should play Shepard?

Personally I'd like to see Karl Urban as Shepard. He's got the looks, the charm, the physique plus he can act!

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

nah, make Jane Shepard the main character. Hot chick pwning aliens and robots > guy pwning aliens and robots

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                              nah, make Jane Shepard the main character. Hot chick pwning aliens and robots > guy pwning aliens and robots
                              In your opinion maybe...
                              Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                              Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Working...
                              X