Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate - Anderson/Trinneer - TV Guide Online: Get These Stars a Show Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate - Anderson/Trinneer - TV Guide Online: Get These Stars a Show Now!

At TV Guide Online:

Get These Stars a Show Now!

TV Guide Online asked viewers on February 10, 'Which TV Stars Do You Want to See with Their Own Show?,' and today lists the top 16 requests.

1. Gale Harold
    2. Alex O'Loughlin
    3. Kristen Bell
    4. Jason Dohring
    5. Erica Durance (Guest starred in SG1's Affinity)
    6. Michael Hogan
    7. Judy Greer
    8. David Anders
    9. Anastasia Griffith
    10. Jonny Lee Miller
    11. Lauren Graham
    12. James Marsters
    13. Lucy Lawless

14. Connor Trinneer (SGA's Michael)

15. Sarah Wayne Callies
    16. Richard Dean Anderson

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I would love to see a TV show that starred Michael Hogan, Connor Trinneer and Richard Dean Anderson. That would rock...hell, I'd love to see Michael Hogan in a Stargate series (he would've rocked on Universe).
    That is just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat1984 View Post
      I would love to see a TV show that starred Michael Hogan, Connor Trinneer and Richard Dean Anderson. That would rock...hell, I'd love to see Michael Hogan in a Stargate series (he would've rocked on Universe).
      Trinneer, Hogan and Dean Anderson rock on. Well we can dream on can't we????

MCH
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Hasn't done much work in years and RDA is 16 on that list? Popular man.

And rightly so
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I would love to see Connor Trinneer in a new series. I really liked him as Trip, and I even liked him as Michael.
          there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Trinneer was in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronincles recently. Disappointgly looks as though it is likely to be just the 1 episode.

Comment

Just have to say--- that is NOT the nicest picture of RDA that I've ever seen.

I'd be all for series for Richard and Connor... maybe one series that stars both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by noriah47 View Post
                Just have to say--- that is NOT the nicest picture of RDA that I've ever seen.

I'd be all for series for Richard and Connor... maybe one series that stars both of them!
                well, it's the MacGruber shot, which wasn't very flattering overall I don't think RDA would want to commit to another series unless he was in a limited role, not a 9-5 M-F thing. Connor, on the other hand. Wow, wish he or Joe Flanigan had been up for/gotten/etc. the NCIS spinoff.

Comment

RDA is really starting to geeze. He's really hit the wall, appearance and performance wise. Time to retire.

Comment

Alex O'Laughlin and Jason Dohring both had starring roles in Moonlight... stupic CBS canceled it!

Would love to see RDA in his own series again... but I have a feeling he'd rather raise his kid first =)
                    sigpic

If you have Twitter, end all your Tweets with #SGU! Here's why!

~*~*~Shal kek nem ron~*~*~

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Connor, on the other hand. Wow, wish he or Joe Flanigan had been up for/gotten/etc. the NCIS spinoff.
                      There's an NCIS spinoff?!?!? What? Haha I wonder what it will be about... considering that NCIS is technically a spinoff of one of my other favorite shows (JAG), this spinoff will probably be one of my future favorites as well...
                      sigpic

If you have Twitter, end all your Tweets with #SGU! Here's why!

~*~*~Shal kek nem ron~*~*~

Comment

I'm glad to see there's a bit of diversity to this list age-wise, though it's kind of heavy on the sci-fi/teen-show-alumni front compared to other genera. I take any online poll thing with a grain of salt because it only takes one really obsessed fan and an army of socks to make it look like someone is more popular than the general public might be receptive to. I recognize about half of those people and agree I'd watch them.
                        sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

If RDA wanted his own show, he'd have it.

"I have darkness inside of me!" - SpongeBob Squarepants

Comment

Working...
                          X