This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis complete

With the end of Atlantis, anyone know if they will be releasing a big box for the whole series, like what they did with sg-1

I assume the US and UK will get 1-5 boxes sometime this year. I see that the UK already has a 1-4 box. I never understand why they do that, release a collection box before the show is over.
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton View Post
      I assume the US and UK will get 1-5 boxes sometime this year. I see that the UK already has a 1-4 box. I never understand why they do that, release a collection box before the show is over.
      Whoa! Where d'you get the R2 1-4 set from ?
      I bet it goes down in price just before a 1-5 set comes out... might be worth buying it and s5 seperately... make a swift saving

Comment

Originally posted by Amiko View Post
        Whoa! Where d'you get the R2 1-4 set from ?
        I bet it goes down in price just before a 1-5 set comes out... might be worth buying it and s5 seperately... make a swift saving
        They might do it. They are already planning on a blue ray disk of fan favorites. I am going to buy season 5 when it comes out.

Comment

They will get every dime out of you when it comes to DVDs. Let's just count them off.
          SG-1 Season 1-8 Box Set
          SG-1 Season 1-10 Slim Set
          SG-1 Complete Series
          SG-1 Complete Series Box Set
          SGA Rising Pilot
          SGA Season 1-4
          Stargate Continuum
          Stargate Ark Of Truth
          Stargate Continuum/Ark Of Truth
          Stargate Continuum BluRay
          Stargate Ark Of Truth BluRay
          Stargate Continuum/Ark Of Truth BluRay
          Coming Soon:
          SGA Season 5
          SGA Complete Series
          SGA Complete Series BluRay
          SGU Air Pilot

That is just North America, I think they used to release them in volumes in the UK, ie. Season 1 Volume 1, Season 1 Volume 2, then they came out with the entire Season 1 box set months later.

Comment

Working...
          X