Acension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acension

i was just wondering how acension actually works. i mean i know essientally your body turns into a state of pure energy and you have to have an advanced physiology as well as high brain function, but how does the body go from solid to pure energy occupying some other plane of exsistence? and is this actually possible, provided our physiology advances tremendously, in real life?
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
    i was just wondering how acension actually works. i mean i know essientally your body turns into a state of pure energy and you have to have an advanced physiology as well as high brain function, but how does the body go from solid to pure energy occupying some other plane of exsistence? and is this actually possible, provided our physiology advances tremendously, in real life?
    Well, first you have to realize that in Stargate, some sort of psychic phenomena exists. For example, you have Nirrti's experiments and you also have Anubis's "son," both of which demonstrated some form of mental control over their physical environment. With that in mind, it is not inconceivable that some lifeform with such powers would reach the point were it could project its mind into some sort of self-sustaining "psychic standing wave" of some sort.

I'm being a little vague, but that is because there is no real world precedent for such phenomena, so I cannot really elaborate all that well.
    "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
    - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
    - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Well, the science behind ascension has never been revealed. It may be likely that your brain reaches a state that it activates an deeply embeded reaction within cells, which in turn convert into energy. I don't know really, that's a pretty dumb idea. We will never now. It's the mystery of the universe in stargate.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Two words: Quantum Mechanics.

Comment

There is currently an experiment to see if out of body experiences are real. They've placed pictures and newspaper cuttings on shelves at the very top of surgery rooms. The contents of the pictures and newspapers can only be seen from the ceiling. This will prove the existence of the soul if the results come back positive.

Comment

Correction: Quantum Physics.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Working...
            X