Tria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tria

The tria is siting in the vast expanse between the milky way and Pegasus would it be possible to recover it, retrofit it with asgard beam weapons, or atleast hyperdrives and make it earths next capitl ship?
    sigpic
    Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
    STARGATE RESURRECTION

I really don´t know how many times this thread has come op but about the Tria It´s destiny in unknown

Comment

to quote Malozzi:
      "if it were salvageable, wouldnt it have been done by now?"

Comment

I have thot the same thing but she shuold have some drones???
        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Sorry the killman posted while i was writing
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            I have thot the same thing but she shuold have some drones???
            exactly they should be able to get somthing out of her at least. She maybe unsalvagable but there could be valuable information in her. Plus the travlers were able to open a hiperspace window and tow the deadalus, so would it be possible to tow the Tria trough hyperspace.
            sigpic
            STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

JUST install a asgard hyper drive and get going!!!
              sigpic

Comment

It was in good enough condition to have life support, communications, and move at extreme sub light speeds. If anything all it needs is a paint job, weapons, and a Hyper drive. It's definitively still usable, just needing some repairs to become fully operational.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzan View Post
                  It was in good enough condition to have life support, communications, and move at extreme sub light speeds. If anything all it needs is a paint job, weapons, and a Hyper drive. It's definitively still usable, just needing some repairs to become fully operational.
                  I know, so why don't they, I mean as i said befor even if they can't salvage it they can still learn a wealth of knowladge from it. they could get information on Ancient shields and could it probably has a control chair that would be vital for earth defense.
                  sigpic
                  STARGATE RESURRECTION

Comment

its a plot device they used and we're never seeing again otherwise it would already be in use. All it needed was a new hyperdrive which they couldve installed or they couldve towed it

Comment

They need to move the chair to area 51.

Comment

Solution to the problem:
                        The ship was in the middle of breaking apart when it was accelerated to near the speed of light, the only reason it held together is because of time dilation. As soon as it slowed down, time started to flow normally and the ship fell apart. It only had say a couple of days left in it when the ancients accelerated to near the speed of light, time dilation meant less than a day passed before they met the Daedalus, which only gave us a few hours once the ancients had left it till the ship was lost.

Comment

They intend to use the ship as a giant sandwich making machine.
                          Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Splitsecond View Post
                            Solution to the problem:
                            The ship was in the middle of breaking apart when it was accelerated to near the speed of light, the only reason it held together is because of time dilation. As soon as it slowed down, time started to flow normally and the ship fell apart. It only had say a couple of days left in it when the ancients accelerated to near the speed of light, time dilation meant less than a day passed before they met the Daedalus, which only gave us a few hours once the ancients had left it till the ship was lost.

With the time dilation in place wouldn't the vessel be relatively new, in comparison to other vessels that have been discovered? I was lead to believe the Tria’s had suffered damage and the hyperdrive was damaged beyond repair. So the subspace drive was enhanced to enable the enormous subspace speeds.

It should have just been left there while the crew was ferried back to Atlantis, on which they reclaimed. Malozzi could have just intended that the Lantean vessel needs a Lantean hyperdrive…which the expedition didn’t have. The ship could still have been towed!

sigpic

Comment

Yes it can!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X