Ring Transporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring Transporters

Hey was wondering if anyone can remember if Goa'uld motherships with active shields can still be boarded by rings, as in the rings of an enemy ship like the 304s or even just rival Goa'ulds as it would seem to be an oversight to allow anyone to ring abourd yet we've seen daniel ring to an ori ship with raised shields when the weapon fired was wondering if anyone could remember an instance or ringing aboard an enemy ha'tak with raised shields.

You can ring aboard an ha'tak whit active shields exsept for anubis's ha'tak ships.
    On anubis's ships the shields blocks all mater streams but this is deactivated when some one whit clerance ring aboard you can at the same time us a transporter to get in.Like in a cloak scout ship. This was seen in a sg-1 episode think it was season 5 or 7
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

i'm pretty sure you need to know the sheild frequency or the ship has to "allow" the particular matter stream, or something like that,
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Nope, see the episode it's the one after Meridian(sg-1)
        sigpic

Comment

In Revelations Anubis rings from his mothership to Osiris's with the shields up. SG1 had to wait for the transfer to get the frequency and allow them to ring aboard from the cargo ship on the planets surface.

Comment

surly if you wanted your rings off you could pull them apart so they didn't line up anymore

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

or just cut power

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yes i did know that should have said but was wondering if that was standard or because of Anubis shields. Considering they can go through shields ie with the frequency or when they fluctuate on ori ships I was wondering if regular goauld shields would prevent it.

Comment

It was only on anubis's shields that could do it.
                    And the ori but whit the ori you have to wate until it fiers the main weapon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X