The Perfect Alpha Site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Perfect Alpha Site?

What do you think would make the perfect Alpha Site?
    For me it would have fully intergrated beaming technology, naquadah powered cities and shipyards.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Anything with a plot-shield, that can actually be destroyed

Go Green

Comment

First Choice: An Outpost on the Nox Homeworld

Second Choice: Atlantis on Abydos powered by ZPMs supplemented by a more conventional power plant built with Asgard tech.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Atlantis class city ship on any planet you want, protected by at least 2 304's in orbit

Comment

a planetary asgard city

Comment

Jupp,an smal asgard city powerd by 3 neutrino Gen.
            Whit 4 Areas to build a 304 and 2 in orbit.
            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

O,and Abydos was destroyd in Full circel
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, If you hade to build it on the ground. Basically the development of Earth all over again but with a massive technological boost.
                Originally posted by Craig Charles
                "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                  O,and Abydos was destroyd in Full circel
                  The whole planet? I'm pretty sure not.
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

well ideally the perfect alpha site is one on the outskirts of the galaxy with a stargate placed there making it a planet unknown to the rest of the galaxy. then it should have an SGC style base inside a mountain protected by an asgard shield as well as cloaked defence satalites in orbit equiped with asgard beam weapons, to be used only as a last resort because the entire base will be equiped with merlins out of phase technology so that if any enemys drop by they wont be able to see us and we will protect the secrecy of the base.

also it should have a large supply of raw materials including trinium and naquada as well as the facility to refine it and a ship yard. it should also have asgard matter converter technology to make it fully self sufficient.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

an asgard planetary city is much better than that

Comment

Isn't the Alpha site supposed to be a minor outpost? Isn't it also supposed to be the location of last resort to perpetuate human civilization in case earth is lost? If those are the goals, then you wouldn't want anything as elaborate as floating cities and shipyards. They would draw attention. They would be great if you want a full fledged settlement, not so great for what i thought the purpose of the Alpha site is.

I say put it in a mountain like the SGC with indications of its existence on the surface of the planet. The interior of a mountain is large enough to vast amounts of office space (for research or whatever). Making it stand out is just plain dangerous.
                        The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Yes you'r right but if earth hade to be evacuated you would hafe to have city's and not tenth city's.
                          sigpic

Comment

And rippel efect in the ending of the episode Scaara said that the planet hade been destroyd and Oma Desala hade cretat an ilusion of the planet but it would be "dismenteld" as soon as SG-1 steped throu the gate.
                            O,and the Abydonians where ascendend by Oma.
                            sigpic

Comment

the planet wasnt destroyed.

SG1 walks in the desert and talks to skaara. Oneill picks up a ball, and when he looks up- pyramid gone, people gone, tents gone.

ONEILL
                              And the gate?

SKAARA
                              it will dissapear once you step through.

he never said anything about the planet.
                              besides, Abydos can also refer to the city surrounding the Pyramid.

Comment

Working...
                              X