Prometheus Vs. Enterprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Vs. Enterprise

So I know we all know who would win Cough(prometheus) but my trekie friend Dan thinks that the Enterprise because of its phasers and it is from the future. I think the Prometheus would win because of its advanced alien systems and just looks more heavily biult than the Enterprise. So I want to know what every one else tought about the match up.

Last edited by General_Finley; 04 February 2009, 07:24 PM. Reason: felt pcs would make my argument more compleling
    sigpic
    Alt Reality Stargate Fanfic Click and coment
    STARGATE RESURRECTION

I don't believe the prometheus had railguns and certainly didn't have uber beams. If the promie has nukes we know the enterprise can't withstand these.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Finley View Post
      So I know we all know who would win Cough(prometheus) but my trekie friend Dan thinks that the Enterprise because of its phasers and it is from the future. I think the Prometheus would win because of its advanced alien systems and just looks more heavily biult than the Enterprise. So I want to know what every one else tought about the match up.

The Prometheus sucked offensively though, except for utilizing its beaming technology as a weapons deplyment system. If the Prometheus had all of Earth's latest technology, like the uber beams and Daedalus' better shields, then yeah it'd be the Prometheus hands down as far as I'm concerned.

But without these all the Prometheus had was nukes and railguns, which probably wouldn't do much damage.

Comment

Rail guns and nukes would be a joke to enterprise, but if they deployed a 302 it would utterly kick the enterprise's butt, as all shuttle sized things seem to do in Startrek...
        -----------------------------------------------------
        Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
        "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

the battle would probly last hours cos the prometheus weapons are weak and would not effect the enterprise. it would run out of weapons. but because of the asgard sheilds it would last a long time but they would fail after some time.

Comment

I think in one of the TNG episodes the Enterprise D went against a race that had the equivalent of nuclear missiles and they did practically nothing to the Enterprises shields, seeing as the Enterprise E is more advanced, has quantum torpedoes and probably better shields I think it would win without much trouble.
            I doubt rail guns would effect the enterprise's shields, Naqueda nuke missiles may do a little bit of damage, but the Enterprise could just use it's phasers like PDLs and stop them before they get to the shields.
            For me Enterprise would win without too much trouble.
            Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 05 February 2009, 03:30 AM.

Comment

The NX-01 fires all torps at once and possibly brings shields down (not even sure, it depends on the figures), are fires them at a slow pace, and then both ships prepare for...
              RAMMING SPEED!
              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

thats not a NX, it's a sovregin. the NX looked more Akira-ish. it's the angle that makes it look so short. and the pictures makes the enterprise look much smaller. it's like 600 meters long, and the prometheus it like, 300 at most... besides, the MK VII phasers of the Enterprise-E would rape any stargate ship
                Last edited by tjoflojt; 05 February 2009, 06:41 AM.
                sigpic

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by IMDB
                Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                Hehe

Comment

It would not own the odessey she would own the Enterprise.
                  Even whit or whit out asgard beams.
                  If you have seen Stargate VS Star trek battles on youtube then you have seen that Stargate owns StarTrek!!!!
                  sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

enterprise wins

when the prometheus gets destroyed it doesnt make the series either stop or jump the shark
                    thus, any version of the enterprise would win

Comment

The Enterprise E would maul the Prometheus rather easily.
                      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

maybe the NX-01 would be more of an even match... it had plasma canons phase canons to, but i guess those are better since they became the phasers.
                        sigpic

Spoiler:
                        Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                        Hehe

Comment

The Daedalus or Odyssey could put up a fight against the Enterprise, but the Prometheus wouldn't last long at all. Maneuverability would be key for the Stargate ships, and the Prometheus isn't very maneuverable. The Asgard transport beams would be ineffective, as the Enterprise shields block transports. Nuclear weapons have no affect on Star Trek ships, as was stated in one of the TNG episodes. The 302's would able to last, but they would be like gnats; no damage, but hard to kill.

I would think it would depend on which Enterprise is in the battle. Prometheus could handle the original Enterprise NX-01, because of no shields. It might put up a fight against the TOS Enterprise NCC-1701. The TNG Enterprise ships and the NCC-1701B would make short work of Prometheus.

Comment

but the NX-01 had phase cannons, which outmatch any weapon of the prometheus. and it had a hull designed to make up for the lack of shields. so i think it could handle the 303.
                            sigpic

Spoiler:
                            Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                              but the NX-01 had phase cannons, which outmatch any weapon of the prometheus. and it had a hull designed to make up for the lack of shields. so i think it could handle the 303.
                              Yeah the NX-01 had that polarized hull thingy, which acted like a shield of sorts although I think explosives like Naqueda nukes could do a lot of damage and that Enterprise didn't have many phase cannon things that could act like PDLs so I think the Prometheus could kill it pretty quickly, it's Rail Guns may or may not hurt the polarized hull although once that's been damaged by the nukes they'd work IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X