Clear All

Canadian viewers - SG1 Marathon on Xmas Day

From SPACE Channel newsletter:

PICKS

ENTER THE STARGATE THIS CHRISTMAS!
    CHRISTMAS MARATHON:

STARGATE SG-1 – Season Six
    Begins Saturday, December 25 @ 9pm ET

Season six of the popular sci-fi series finally comes to SPACE and to mark the occasion and the festive season, SPACE presents a special Stargate SG-1 – Season Six Christmas Marathon. All 22 episodes will air beginning Saturday, December 25 at 9pm ET. In this season, Corin Nemec (Parker Lewis Can't Lose, The Stand) joins the cast as Jonas Quinn. The series also stars Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge. Season six will then join seasons one to five in the strip run of the series, which airs Monday to Friday at 8pm ET on SPACE. Season seven currently airs every Thursday at 10pm ET on SPACE.

http://www.spacecast.com/shows/first...rgate_sg-1.asp

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

They're gonna airing complete season 6?

Why don't they have a marathon of season 7 episodes so we can get on to season 8 already?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      They're gonna airing complete season 6?

Why don't they have a marathon of season 7 episodes so we can get on to season 8 already?
      So they can get you to watch devotedly during Season 7 while your're wating for Season 8?

Is Space an advertised supported channel? To make more money?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Space is a channel with ads, yes.

As for the SG1 Season 6 marathon, one would notice that it's been nearly a year since we've seen Season 6, since it's not part of their daily episode rotation.
        Enter my game site...

Comment

Next tuesday we go head of US when we get to watch "Gemini" on skyone can't wait.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
            Space is a channel with ads, yes.
            Their commercial breaks only last about 60-90 secs however. Shows always end about 5-6 mins before the next show.

Comment

Working...
            X