PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Jackson/Elizabeth Weir Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Dr. Elizabeth Weir
November 30th, 2004, 05:33 PM
So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple? Or am I the only one? I just love the chemistry between the two of them. Especially in the episodes New Order part 1 and 2. So, anyone have any thoughts on this? :)

Also does anyone know if there is any fanfics anywhere with the two of them together?

john82410
November 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
yes i think you are the only one

blingaway
November 30th, 2004, 06:01 PM
It didn't occur to me before now, but I can see it. Kinda. :)

CKO
November 30th, 2004, 07:22 PM
i think I've seen one fic with that pairing. but cant think of it at the moment :)

roswellgray
November 30th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Weir likes him cause she said "I thought you were going to stand me up" Freudian Slip

Daniel? Daniel belongs with Shau'ri

Daniel knows how to pick'em. Traditional women rule.

Major Fischer
November 30th, 2004, 08:29 PM
I've seen a few Alternate Universe fics where she's still in command of the SGC that are Daniel/Elizabeth fics... nice chemistry as actors, but otherwise...

No, not really.

lionel_pendergast_rocks
November 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM
theyre millions of lightyears apart. i mean, i guess its remotely possible, but i think daniel should get back together with sarah. and, weir's married to simon. i dont think daniel would get with her, unless you made him some lustful freak in a fanfic.

Major Fischer
November 30th, 2004, 09:32 PM
So one of my favorite topics.

Is Dr. Weir married to Simon?

I think not. Simon appears twice in the first half of season one, first in Rising and than in Home. We first see him watching a video tape left for him by Weir explaining where she is going and that it's likely she'll never return. Certainly if that was not a "Dear John, I'm off to have the most exciting adventure of my life," video I don't know what is. If they were married I don't think she'd leave just a tape. And even if they were married that was certainly abandonment.

It's just not credible to me.

The second appearance of Simon is in Home where
the Myst Rodney tells Weir to just go back to Simon, after all, isn't he important to her. One really doesn't expect to be asked if your husband is important to you, it's assumed. Additionally, Weir knows Rodney isn't real because he knows about Simon, and she never told him. I'd be willing to bet that the senior staff on the Atlantis expedition know the basic biographies of the other senior staff, and a marriage is pretty basic.

So the answer... Weir, IMO, isn't married. She may or may not have had a long term relationship with the man, but she obviously traveled a great deal even before Atlantis (after all she was living in Antartica for quite a while between New Order and Rising).

It would be logical to me that no one on the Atlantis Expedition is married. That neatly solves issues on the governments' end of it. Little need for people to tell their spouse where they are going, or if the government should have pay life insurance benefits to the families of people who may never be heard from again.

the dancer of spaz
November 30th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I can see it, Dr. I really can! ;)

Then again, you can attribute my overactive imagination to the fact that I haven't seen a new Stargate ep of ANY kind in many, many, many, many weeks. ;) Sheesh...

You know how I know I'm going through Stargate withdrawals and that it's affecting my brain? I can now picture Daniel Jackson and Elizabeth Weir together, as WELL as Sam Carter and John Sheppard. Heh heh... Jack and Teal'c can fight over Teyla... heh heh. :P

JUST KIDDING! Don't kill me! :D

No, seriously... I'm a Sam/Jack shipper all the way, and Elizabeth belongs with Narim - er, I'm sorry, I mean SIMON. ;)

On second thought... I don't see them working out in the long run... Hmmm...

Dr. Elizabeth Weir
December 1st, 2004, 06:48 AM
theyre millions of lightyears apart. i mean, i guess its remotely possible, but i think daniel should get back together with sarah. and, weir's married to simon. i dont think daniel would get with her, unless you made him some lustful freak in a fanfic.

I also think that Daniel and Sarah should get back together but from what I saw in Chimera Daniel didn't really act like he still had those kinds of feelings for her. You never know though.

Daniel? Daniel belongs with Shau'ri

I would love it if they would bring Sha're back. They were my favorite pairing.

I'm going off topic aren't I? Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread". Or is there another thread on that topic?

I also like the pairing of Sheppard/Weir. I actually like that pairing better than the daniel/weir pairing. Lol! I think I'm going to change the thread title.

Edit: I just realized that I can't change the thread title. Oh well! I guess I'll make another thread called "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread."

astronomicalchick
December 1st, 2004, 07:18 AM
I also think that Daniel and Sarah should get back together but from what I saw in Chimera Daniel didn't really act like he still had those kind of feelings for her. You never know though.

I would love it if they would bring Sha're back. They were my favorite pairing.

I'm going off topic aren't I? Maybe I should change the title of this thread to "Daniel/Other Ship Discussion Thread". Or is there another thread on that topic?

I also like the pairing of Sheppard/Weir. I actually like that pairing better than the daniel/weir pairing. Lol! I think I'm going to change the thread title.

there is one already... see above...

the dancer of spaz
December 1st, 2004, 11:05 PM
there is one already... see above...

Yep. Your sig rocks. Definitely. ;)

Purpleyin
April 11th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I can see it, though i really need to rewatch the episodes again. Seen one good fic for it. Mainly it's thatTorri keeps on saying how she thinks Weir has a thing for Daniel in interviews...:)

Tucker Case
April 11th, 2005, 05:49 AM
So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple?

I'm not sure I think they'd make a good couple but Torri Higginson did say, in the March 2005 issue of 'SFX' magazine, if I may quote: "I think Weir's got a thing for Dr. Jackson. She's got pictures of him on her pillow!"

She was joking, I'm sure, but I thought you might appreciate it. :)

TC

Blue Banrigh
April 11th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I think they look rather cute together, the Torri Weir, not the Steen Weir though, funnily enough even though they are the same character.

I can't seem to find any fics though. Sam Carter and John Sheppard, I can see that but then he'd probably die, so let's not.

Purpleyin
April 11th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I can't seem to find any fics though.

Ends of the Earth by Azar
http://sg-atlantis.org/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=17&PHPSESSID=bffda48eed7c7bd94c0eebc26785af39

Blue Banrigh
April 11th, 2005, 06:52 AM
Ends of the Earth by Azar
http://sg-atlantis.org/fanfics/viewstory.php?sid=17&PHPSESSID=bffda48eed7c7bd94c0eebc26785af39
Thanks Purpleyin, green jello for you. :D

weirfan517
May 2nd, 2005, 10:52 AM
Hi Im new to this thread and I really like the idea of Jackson/Weir. It probally should have a shorter name like "Jaweir" or "Jaceir" or something like that. Id think theyd make a cute couple. Who knows maybe Sg1/Atlantis crossovers will happen and Daniel will finally go to Atlantis.
Oh thanks to Purpleyin for the link its awsome. Jaweir Rules!

Purpleyin
June 5th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Hi, just spreading the news

http://www.livejournal.com/community/weirfans/

It's a Weir community in general but is starting off with the ficathon. Feel free to spread the news of the ficathon (or the community) anywhere you think will be interested. Entry must be by June 21st, assignments will be given out by 25th June and deadline for the fics July 15th.

The ficathon is mainly for Elizabeth character and friendship pieces but that said ship isn't disallowed - and if someone offers to write a ship that's requested then they'll get matched up. Besides that I can't see that ship will always detract from character, well written ship should develop it even - hence I mentioning it here too, with the thinking if you ship for a Weir ship then you must be interested in the character also. :)

Posting of Weir fics of all kinds (including Jackson/Weir), vids and anything else character related on the community is very well welcomed too.

Porthos1013
June 5th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Okay, I'll probably be considered a traitor to the McWeir shippers for posting this, but Daniel is the only other person I can see Elizabeth with besides Rodney. (The Shep/Weir thing just doesn't do it for me.) Also, she's got curly hair and a sweet, kind disposition (to a certain extent), so she's totally Jackson's type. :D :p (Anyone else get that he likes sweet girls with curly hair, or is it just me? Think about it...)

Anyway, Jackson/Weir is sort of a secondary ship to me, as is Rodney/Teyla (which I didn't like until I read a few good fics about it). Oh, I'm such a traitor! :eek:

jckfan55
June 5th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I can see them being good friends, but I don't see any sparkage there. I don't really see Weir with anyone on Atlantis either. Isn't there going to be a new cast member in Season 2? maybe him...

Purpleyin
June 5th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Okay, I'll probably be considered a traitor to the McWeir shippers for posting this, but Daniel is the only other person I can see Elizabeth with besides Rodney. (The Shep/Weir thing just doesn't do it for me.) Also, she's got curly hair and a sweet, kind disposition (to a certain extent), so she's totally Jackson's type. :D :p (Anyone else get that he likes sweet girls with curly hair, or is it just me? Think about it...)

Thinking on it, hmm, Sha're, Sarah, Reece (sort of but really only platonic), that blonde I've forgotten the name of (the one with 'amnesia') to name a few. Mind you Vala would break the pattern if anything came of that. Still I could see Daniel/Elizabeth if they weren't in different galaxies to start with, maybe them in an AU?

majorsal
June 5th, 2005, 06:53 PM
So does anybody else think Daniel and Elizabeth would make a good couple? Or am I the only one? I just love the chemistry between the two of them. Especially in the episodes New Order part 1 and 2. So, anyone have any thoughts on this? :)

Also does anyone know if there is any fanfics anywhere with the two of them together?

i'd have liked them together, but with jessica steen playing weir. can i still ship here if i like the original weir better? (i'm a fan of jessica's since earth 2)

sally :D

John_Sheppard
June 6th, 2005, 02:33 AM
They're good together. I definitely saw something there. He seemed preety agitated with here though. but at the same time he seemed preety impressed. I dunno. They make a good couple though!

xkawaiix
October 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I wouldn't *mind* them being together, but Shep/Weir's still #1 imo. But I do see a bit of it. :D

ubiquitous
December 6th, 2005, 01:11 AM
I'd only seen Rising1&2 before and thought that Weir/Daniel would be an okay pairing. I watched New Order the other day though, and I think that Weir/Daniel would work really well. :D

HyperCaz
December 6th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I must admit that those first couple of episodes with Weir in SG1, I thought she and Daniel were sending out the right signals to each other lol :D

ranchan2
January 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
Actually, I have frequently entertained the possibility of a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship, but I should say that I am a John/Elizabeth shipper. I think I've thought of Daniel and Elizabeth as a nice pairing because of, ya know, the obvious: they're both good speakers, they're both proficient in many languages, they're both civilians, etc. But, the main reason why I've seriously coupled them in my mind several times is because I've seen Michael Shanks and Torri Higginson at a convention. They were on stage together and their banter was great and you could see that they are such good friends. Michael even joked about how Daniel would want to go to Atlantis because that is where Weir is and not because it's Atlantis.

Qasim
January 6th, 2006, 08:48 PM
LOL I was just wondering if there was a thread about this :D

melpomene
January 7th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Well it's kindof odd really, I've perferred the original Weir (at least where SG-1 is concerned) but I see Torri-Weir more with Daniel. I guess I never thought of Weir/Daniel until they spent all that time together in New Order... I don't know if I can see those two in a longstanding serious relationship, but I think if they spent more time together there's definately hope for a longstanding 'serious' flirtation;)

Blue Banrigh
January 7th, 2006, 02:30 AM
They'd put new meaning into 'long distance relationship'. :p

ranchan2
January 11th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I haven't thought of them as a serious couple. I've just thought that the concept of them together would be just for fun. I don't mean fun for them, but fun for me. Really, I'd like to see them work together again. A little interaction would be nice, but I don't have any hidden squee-girl inside of me praying that they'll one day get together.

ranchan2
January 14th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Since, really at heart, I'm a John/Elizabeth shipper, I think a little bit of Daniel/Elizabeth would be nice to get John's attention. I mean, John is always getting women. It's time Elizabeth catches someone's eye and why not Daniel. They two worked well together.

ranchan2
February 28th, 2006, 03:13 PM
I just read the new info for SG-1's season 10's third episode The Pegasus Project, and I'm glad that we'll be seeing some more Daniel/Elizabeth interaction. Also, it's about time that Daniel finally goes to Atlantis.

Royal_Nonesuch
March 9th, 2006, 04:32 PM
I really enjoyed Elizabeth and Daniel's scenes together in "New Order". The scene where she calls him Dr. Jackson and he says "Daniel" was really cute. They seemed to be a great team--each being able to give as good as the got. Great repartee. I'm really looking forward to seeing the two in the rumored S10/S3 episode.

I don't see them as a couple, but as possibly very close friends. It would be really cute if they got a chance to speak to each other in one of the many languages they know.

Royal

HyperCaz
March 9th, 2006, 04:35 PM
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2661/801x1699tj.jpg

:D

ranchan2
March 9th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together to translate something. I'd like to see Elizabeth trying to translate some Ancient text with all of her references and then Daniel coming over to help her out. That would be nice.

Lizlove
March 10th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah, it would be nice to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together to translate something. I'd like to see Elizabeth trying to translate some Ancient text with all of her references and then Daniel coming over to help her out. That would be nice.
Yeah, that would be nice.
I kind of like their relationship. It could become really interesting in the S10/S3 cross over
For me they would have a strong bond. They bothshare the passion for languages so that is a thing TPTB could explore without a problem for me. I like their banter.

ranchan2
March 10th, 2006, 03:16 PM
I really don't think it would be hard to create a Daniel/Elizabeth relationship because the actors seem to really get along well.

okelay
May 1st, 2006, 06:57 PM
when i first saw new order 1 and 2 i inmediately liked daniel and elizabeth. they get along really good, seem like good friends and all that.
so,yeah, i could definitely see them as a couple.
but i like john and elizabeth more.
but still, i do want to see them interact in the future

ranchan2
July 27th, 2006, 12:42 PM
This coming SG-1 episode should be interesting because we'll finally get to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together. Truthfully, I'd prefer seeing John getting a little bit jealous seeing them work together, but I'm completely fine with seeing a little bit of banter between Daniel and Elizabeth

Major_Moomin
July 27th, 2006, 12:48 PM
This coming SG-1 episode should be interesting because we'll finally get to see Daniel and Elizabeth working together. Truthfully, I'd prefer seeing John getting a little bit jealous seeing them work together, but I'm completely fine with seeing a little bit of banter between Daniel and Elizabeth

I loved the chemistry between Daniel and Elizabeth on Sg1.
I've always wanted to see them interact with each other again, espesially now since Elizabeth has come so far since then. It will be nice to see them banter with each other once more.

Personally, as a shipper, I'd like Daniel to pickup on how close she is with certain members of the expedition. And yes, maybe a little jealousy would be nice. :P

But unlikely...

ranchan2
August 2nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
It's too bad we didn't really get anything between these two in The Pegasus Project. They didn't even call each other by their first names. I was kinda hoping for more, but it's okay. The episode was still great without it.

queerofatlantis
June 20th, 2007, 11:31 AM
i agree with john84210, it would be weird them to together interesting but weird

JackandSamAddict
November 10th, 2007, 11:21 AM
I was just telling the ship family (Sam/Jack discussion thread) of how I was looking for a thread for this pairing. I think it's perfect! I love the pairing of Daniel and Elizabeth! So sweet. And freakin' smart too! That would just be so hot IMHO!:p Does anyone know of any good fics? I'm going to go check out FF.net and see what they have, but if anyone has any suggestions...I'd be happy to hear...err...read them!:) Happy shipping, no matter who you might ship!

MajorShipper
December 11th, 2007, 08:05 PM
It seems that me and Samandjackaddict are the only ones, but you never know.;) so step out of the shadows.
any way, you probibly know the idea, piccys welcome, of course :)
\:daniel::weir:

JackandSamAddict
December 13th, 2007, 07:08 PM
It seems that me and Samandjackaddict are the only ones, but you never know.;) so step out of the shadows.
any way, you probibly know the idea, piccys welcome, of course :)
\:daniel::weir:

Ahh...since no one else is posting in the other one...I'll just post here. Yes...it's true, they are my other OTP. I love the Daniel and Elizabeth ship. I think they would be good together. I wish that they would have developed something between them, but that would be impossible, seeing as Elizabeth is in Atlantis...or at least another galaxy...and Daniel is on earth. But seriously, they are the only people I can see the other with. Other ships, IMHO just don't feel right to me. Now I finally know what a purely fanfic ship is like! And I kinda like it, even though there are only about a total of 12 fics for this ship, and I've read them all...I love this ship.

They complement eachother, and plus they could say 'I love you' in so many lanuages it would be pretty. YEA DANIEL AND ELIZABETH ROCK!!!

Bekki
December 14th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Hey, JackandSamAddict! I just found this thread and was about to OMG-PM you!

Seems you already found it :P

A link for you all! (if you haven't already found it:P)

daniel/elizabeth

JackandSamAddict
December 14th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Yea! They merged them! I love GW's PTB! So awesome! But yes, Bekki...I found it! I was surprised it was here...ahh, but thanks for thinking of me!

heliosphere
December 20th, 2007, 12:16 PM
I am so on board this ship. I like to ship/slash Daniel with all sorts of people, but there are a few that are dear to me and this is one of them.

But hunting for fan fic for these two is next to impossible. Is there much out there that I am missing? Everyone keeps telling me to look on livejournal, though that place is a little confusing.

I wish I could write because I would put all these plot bunnies I have in my brain out on paper for everyone to see. I have seen people swayed to a pairing based on fan fic alone, so the potential is there to make this one of the little pairings that could.

poundpuppy29
December 20th, 2007, 12:45 PM
This is one of my AU ships for Daniel. I could see this one too.

JackandSamAddict
December 21st, 2007, 09:00 AM
I am so on board this ship. I like to ship/slash Daniel with all sorts of people, but there are a few that are dear to me and this is one of them.

But hunting for fan fic for these two is next to impossible. Is there much out there that I am missing? Everyone keeps telling me to look on livejournal, though that place is a little confusing.

I wish I could write because I would put all these plot bunnies I have in my brain out on paper for everyone to see. I have seen people swayed to a pairing based on fan fic alone, so the potential is there to make this one of the little pairings that could.

Okay, I was looking for some fic in this ship catagory too, there are a few...maybe 6-7 on fanfic.net and then there are some on livejournal, but the only way I found them was in a yahoo search for Daniel Jackson and Elizabeth Weir pairing fics.

ATM I am trying to work on a fic...and it's a while in the making, there is also one vid for this ship. I forgot who it is by, but if you go on kawoosh you should be able to find it by pairing. The last time I looked that was all there was was the one, not many fics or vids for this ship...*sigh* guess I should get to writing...maybe, just maybe there is a Christmas fic in this liittle noggin of mine!:p I'm so glad there are others to talk to about this that ship Daniel and Elizabeth! This makes me happy!

poundpuppy29
December 21st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Here is a LJ community

http://community.livejournal.com/daniel_weir/

Like I said before this is one of my AU ships for both characters who I multi ship with others

Chocolatequeen
April 6th, 2008, 11:18 PM
I was just telling the ship family (Sam/Jack discussion thread) of how I was looking for a thread for this pairing. I think it's perfect! I love the pairing of Daniel and Elizabeth! So sweet. And freakin' smart too! That would just be so hot IMHO!:p Does anyone know of any good fics? I'm going to go check out FF.net and see what they have, but if anyone has any suggestions...I'd be happy to hear...err...read them!:) Happy shipping, no matter who you might ship!

Here I am, Brooke! You've pulled me into your obscure ship. ;) There's just something right about this pairing, I really can't pin down what it is. It works for me.

JackandSamAddict
April 7th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Here I am, Brooke! You've pulled me into your obscure ship. ;) There's just something right about this pairing, I really can't pin down what it is. It works for me.

*shippy sigh* Doesn't it work though!? Oh...I hope to have a Daniel/Elizabeth fic ready someday! I just love this pairing. It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind!:D I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.:D

Did you like While I Wait? Wasn't it terrrific!?

MerryK
April 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM

I'll join the club too. :) It helps that both Weir and Daniel have chemistry with just about everyone...think of all the sparks when they're together!

It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind!:D I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.:D

Ooh, I love the idea of the secret conversations... I can just see if SG-1 goes to Atlantis again (in an AU, of course) for something less dramatic, that Weir and Daniel would have way too much fun, while Sheppard, Sam, Rodney, and Mitchell all roll their eyes, and Vala, Ronon and Teal'c start to wonder.

JackandSamAddict
April 7th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I'll join the club too. :) It helps that both Weir and Daniel have chemistry with just about everyone...think of all the sparks when they're together!

Ooh, I love the idea of the secret conversations... I can just see if SG-1 goes to Atlantis again (in an AU, of course) for something less dramatic, that Weir and Daniel would have way too much fun, while Sheppard, Sam, Rodney, and Mitchell all roll their eyes, and Vala, Ronon and Teal'c start to wonder.

This makes my shippy heart SQUEE with delight! I would love it!:D:D:D:D

Oh...and I made this!!!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/801x217-1.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 7th, 2008, 11:26 PM
*shippy sigh* Doesn't it work though!? Oh...I hope to have a Daniel/Elizabeth fic ready someday! I just love this pairing. It may be obscure, but like you said, Nancy...Daniel needs someone to keep up with his mind!:D I love that. And they can also...you know have special conversations in public in a handful of different lanuages and no one would know what they were saying.:D

Did you like While I Wait? Wasn't it terrrific!?
I just love how they could read each other, almost from the start. There was a certain level of comfort that seemed instinctive. At the same time, there was definite chemistry.

Hehe... Secret conversations in foreign languages. They'd just better be careful around Jack, I have a sneaky suspicion that he knows more than he ever lets on. ;)

This makes my shippy heart SQUEE with delight! I would love it!:D:D:D:D

Oh...and I made this!!!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/801x217-1.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

JackandSamAddict
April 8th, 2008, 03:19 AM
I just love how they could read each other, almost from the start. There was a certain level of comfort that seemed instinctive. At the same time, there was definite chemistry.

Hehe... Secret conversations in foreign languages. They'd just better be careful around Jack, I have a sneaky suspicion that he knows more than he ever lets on. ;)

Definitely!

:daniel: Siete più stupefacenti dei sette wonders del mondo!
:weir: Ti amo più delle galassie hanno stelle.
:jack: Oh, brother...:S

Okay...so the lines are a little corny...but I love corn and fluff!:p

Gorgeous!!!

Thank you! I think I'm going to do others...I just have to have the right pictures...not much to choose from but I think I'm going to get some pics from my DVDs.:D:D:D That will be fun!
:D

JackandSamAddict
April 8th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Something else I made...I am having too much fun with photobucket...I imagine what I would be like with something really cool like photoshop...:S

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/pegasusprojectde-1.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM
You would be AWESOME with something like Photoshop. :D I approve of your art. :D

Saaaaaaaaaay... You can download a free trial of PS from Adobe's website... *whistle*

JackandSamAddict
April 9th, 2008, 03:29 AM
You would be AWESOME with something like Photoshop. :D I approve of your art. :D

Saaaaaaaaaay... You can download a free trial of PS from Adobe's website... *whistle*

Really? Sounds like it could be fun!

JackandSamAddict
April 9th, 2008, 05:27 AM
One last one...and then it's off to work with me!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/pegasusproject1-1.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 9th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Awww! I've got shippy flutters in my heart, Brooke!

JackandSamAddict
April 10th, 2008, 03:48 PM
My daily picture drop-off!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/801x217-2.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Awwwwwww! Aristotle was clearly speaking about Daniel and Elizabeth.

JackandSamAddict
April 10th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Awwwwwww! Aristotle was clearly speaking about Daniel and Elizabeth.

Heehee...right? HEY! We need to give ourselves a D/E fic challenge...since we're the only two in here!:p It could be fun. Like Daniel/Elizabeth...something...like our S/J marathons. It will be a D/E marathon...with two people.:p

Chocolatequeen
April 10th, 2008, 11:51 PM
I think I've got my D/E plot bunny... I tried to buy Atlantis S1 tonight so I could think about it some more, but they didn't have it. (Good thing too as I spent over $100 as it was.)

JackandSamAddict
April 11th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I think I've got my D/E plot bunny... I tried to buy Atlantis S1 tonight so I could think about it some more, but they didn't have it. (Good thing too as I spent over $100 as it was.)

I was trying to work on my D/E...but nothing was coming...yet. So yes...*sigh*. I have lots of one shots I want to do with them...maybe I will do a few of those first...:D

Chocolatequeen
April 14th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Brooke! I need some Daniel/Elizabeth something! After watching Reckoning, I'm starting to think that maybe Danny would be better off with me. :o

JackandSamAddict
April 15th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Brooke! I need some Daniel/Elizabeth something! After watching Reckoning, I'm starting to think that maybe Danny would be better off with me. :o

Aww...I love Danny too! But we must remember....

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/danliz1-2.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 15th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Awww, I love the way she's looking at him. Like she's trying to figure out how he can make her feel how she's feeling, and if he's feeling the same thing. And he's just being Daniel, rambling about whatever he's rambling about... But later he'll think about how she was looking at him, and it'll make him feel things he hasn't felt since Sha're's death, and he'll wonder if it can be real and he'll wonder if he makes her feel the same thing...

Hey! Mini-fic! :D

JackandSamAddict
April 20th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Nancy!

This popped into my fron while watching Conversion a little while ago! :D:D:D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/ildj-1.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 21st, 2008, 12:00 AM
Brooke! I just realized that my fic will have Daniel/Elizabeth ship in it! :D Ah, the benefits of going all the way through season 8... Jann asked if I was going to bring Sarah back at any time so she and Danny could hook up again, and I said that even if I did, it would be temporary as Daniel belongs to Elizabeth. Then I realized... hey! Perfect opportunity to insert some D/E stuff. :D

JackandSamAddict
April 21st, 2008, 05:25 AM
Brooke! I just realized that my fic will have Daniel/Elizabeth ship in it! :D Ah, the benefits of going all the way through season 8... Jann asked if I was going to bring Sarah back at any time so she and Danny could hook up again, and I said that even if I did, it would be temporary as Daniel belongs to Elizabeth. Then I realized... hey! Perfect opportunity to insert some D/E stuff. :D

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Double yea...what more could you ask for? S/J and D/E...and would this Sarah stuff be before he ever meets Elizabeth? Just curious.:p

JackandSamAddict
April 24th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Okay...something I just finished...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/DanielAndElizabeth/lbg-1.jpg

Chocolatequeen
April 25th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Awww, cute!

Yeah, definitely before he meets Elizabeth. I can't decide if I'll bring Sarah back or not--I feel like I got rid of her nicely, so bringing her back might be... awkward. Plus, Daniel/Elizabeth all the way! :D

JackandSamAddict
April 26th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Awww, cute!

Yeah, definitely before he meets Elizabeth. I can't decide if I'll bring Sarah back or not--I feel like I got rid of her nicely, so bringing her back might be... awkward. Plus, Daniel/Elizabeth all the way! :D

Yea! I love, love, love this fic to begin with, but now I will have a reason to love, love, love, love, love this fic!

Oh...and I have a gift...it's for both ships...well both SG ships we ship.:p

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/desjnsfm-1.jpg

JackandSamAddict
April 30th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hey! I made a new sig! :D:D:D I really need to get on an image rotate for my sigs...I want them all...at the same time!:D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/ilym.jpg

Chocolatequeen
May 1st, 2008, 04:16 PM
I love both your sigs! Have you been playing with Gimp, or are these still photobucket?

JackandSamAddict
May 1st, 2008, 04:21 PM
I love both your sigs! Have you been playing with Gimp, or are these still photobucket?

Gimp now! I am having fun with my first wall paper...I'm not sure I'm going to like it or not...:S I made another Daniel/Elizabeth sig...:p I will post it later. Ahh...I love this ship!:D:D:D

nebulan
June 29th, 2008, 09:25 AM
I know this thread is kinda quiet, but I actually did ship these two for a time. and it's probably the last Daniel ship that I shipped voluntarily...
*gathers pictures*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v639/nebulan/miscThumbs/miscshippy/weirOther/sg1-8x01-2420.jpg

anyway, I actually popped in here to post this link to a game at the game threads for daniel multishipping :D
http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=8495114

poundpuppy29
September 25th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I started a new game first to 50 it's a Elizabeth shipping game all Elizabeth ship people can play

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=59540

JackandSamAddict
December 15th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hey people who might still be interested in this thread! I made a Christmas pic (D/E themed of course)! WITH children...you've been warned. YEA FLUFF!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/katspencer/dannyelizabethchristmas.jpg

ShWeir
February 6th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Erm hi! Don't think anyone posts here anymore, but if there is Hi! I'm just interested in your 'ship, ya know, take a look at what it's like

poundpuppy29
February 6th, 2013, 02:34 PM
This is one of my AU ships I don't know about everyone else