Memento Mori (1008) Question - Possible Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memento Mori (1008) Question - Possible Spoilers

I'm re-watching "Memento Mori" at the moment, and the thought re-occurred to me... I wonder what Teal'c says to Weaver (Brendan Beiser's character - also Agent Pendrell from The X-Files) when he's being questioned at the SGC? Any thoughts??

...and what's Mitchell's problem with "the guy in '304'"?

{Edit} - Just noticed this is my 30th post here... and it's the first thread I've started...
    sigpic

Teal'c: Trust in me, O'Neill.
    Col. O'Neill: What if I'm not O'Neill?
    Teal'c: Then I was not talking to you.

Half of the Chevron 7.3 Honeymoon couple!!

Originally posted by Blackbow View Post
    I'm re-watching "Memento Mori" at the moment, and the thought re-occurred to me... I wonder what Teal'c says to Weaver (Brendan Beiser's character - also Agent Pendrell from The X-Files) when he's being questioned at the SGC? Any thoughts??

...and what's Mitchell's problem with "the guy in '304'"?

{Edit} - Just noticed this is my 30th post here... and it's the first thread I've started...
    I'm relatively new to Gateworld too. I made an account a while ago, then ditched it, then came back. Lmao. Oh, I'm not gonna be sure how many posts I've posted until I've actually posted this...so...

I really wanna know what Teal'c said! It probably involved a lot of pain... torture....blood... I dunno. Teal'c is the MAN. (:

The guy in 304? Who's that?

EDIT: Ohhh! That 304 guy...hmm... probably just some creep. Lmao
    Last edited by CaramelMonkey; 02 February 2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X