Watching Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching Season 5

I'm trying to find out if anyone knows how I can watch Season 5 now from the start to end. What I've inadvertently done is watch all previous seasons by renting from Netflix. This has timed out to where I'm about to start getting season 4, and I'll be out! Since Season 5 just ended, I don't know how I can get caught up!
    Can anyone help me by cluing me into any possible channels that will air them again in order?

Thanks!
    Setherson

Sorry, Scifi is the only channel in the US thats shows Atlantis....the DVDs come out in July I beleive.

Comment

Its a long shot but you can see if iTunes and Amazon are still selling the episodes. If not you will have to wait until Summer to see the S5 DVD
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I can offically say Itunes and Amazon both have them for legal download. Oh for some reason Itunes also has The Eye in the season 5 folder.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I can offically say Itunes and Amazon both have them for legal download. Oh for some reason Itunes also has The Eye in the season 5 folder.
          It isn't unheard of that iTunes screws up now and then.
          Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
          End of line.

Comment

Originally posted by bfldworker View Post
            It isn't unheard of that iTunes screws up now and then.
            Every now and then? They're the fools that released Doppelganger early. *end sarasam*
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X