Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just for the WRAITH lovers out there.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for the WRAITH lovers out there.....

Am I seeing things?

Or has the look of the Wraith been copied by a lot of other SF that isn't Stargate?

I just watched Hellboy 2 and all I could think of seeing Prince Nuala and his sister was that they might be related to the Wraith... if not directly they copied their look.

And I've seen other things like comis and stuff where the wraith look has been slightly copied..

Anyone else notice this?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Yes that is exactly what I thought when I saw Nuada....that he looked like a wraith.
    sigpic

Comment

When I saw Nuada I thought the same thing. Only difference is well I find Nuada much better looking
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen Hellboy 2 yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

Even the ghosty hitmen in the 3rd Matrix movie have a wraithlike appearance. Amazing how this look has been copied, altered, and taken by other creators.

Comment

The 2nd Matrix movie, I never thought about that before, they do look very alike! But the Matrix Reloaded came out in 2002. Meaning the Wraith are the copiers!

Comment

You should it is such a good movie

Nuada Pics
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

The 2nd Matrix movie, I never thought about that before, they do look very alike! But the Matrix Reloaded came out in 2002. Meaning the Wraith are the copiers!

Oh............... I thought Atlantis was around at the time the final Matrix movie came out. my bad

Comment

Working...
                X