This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One sentence Sam/Jack story

I really love the one word and one sentence stories here so I thought of making one for the Sam and Jack shippers.

One sentence a post. You can post whatever you want but keep it nice and the thread is PG so well you know innuendo is just fine but you know what I mean.

No double posting. Though you are not restricted to one post a day.

Have fun!

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
    I really love the one word and one sentence stories here so I thought of making one for the Sam and Jack shippers.

One sentence a post. You can post whatever you want but keep it nice and the thread is PG so well you know innuendo is just fine but you know what I mean.

No double posting. Though you are not restricted to one post a day.

Have fun!
    uh... can you start it off, because i don't know the rules to it.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

The sun blinded him as Jack closed his eyes still listening to Daniel and Carter babbling along about a certain very expensive doohicky.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        uh... can you start it off, because i don't know the rules to it.
        I started the story, you can add one sentence now and so hopefully we'll get a nice fanfic with fluff, angst and gutter

Comment

As Sam listen to Daniel and pondered on all the wonderful doohickeys that the Ancients have let behind, there was only one doohickey she really craved.
          sigpic

Comment

But alas, she realized her fishing pole was at the cabin.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Thinking of said fishing pole, she couldn't helpt but quickly glance at Jack and when he secretely gave her a wink, she couldn't help but feel the butterflies in her stomach.

Comment

The butterflies made her remember that she'd been sick for the past few weeks, so she decided she and Jack should stop at the doctor's on their way home.
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

"Sam?," Daniel's voice brougth her back from her musings and she couldn't help but feel utterly happy and sad at the same time; damn hormones.

Comment

Daniel: "Sam... are you alright? You seem a little bit distracted".
                    My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Yey you made it wohoo! (((Kirdy)))

: *grins* I'm fine, Daniel. Let's just grab our stuff and head towards the gate. And by the looks of it a certain General is getting quite impatient.

Comment

: "Me, impatient? Nah... it just seems some colonel sometimes forget there's only that much chevrons to decode... Let's hit the... euhm... road SG1!"

Always...

Comment

Sam couldn't help but question his confusing state of mind but her musings were interupted when the chevrons lit up and an outgoing wormwhole cascaded the unnatural blue on her panicked face.
                          Last edited by Lara_SGC; 12 February 2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Jack, appartenly unaware of Sam's hesitation, entered the gate looking eager to get to the other side... Daniel giving Sam a friendly tap on the shoulder followed slowly, less eager...

Always...

Comment

"Daniel, what just happened?" Sam stopped at the DialHomeDevice while Daniel shrugged and frowned, "What do you mean? Teal'c dialed home, he and Jack went through. You sure you're okay? You look kinda spooked."

Comment

Working...
                              X