This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox tipped for Jolie's Croft role

Megan Fox is being eyed to take over from Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, according to reports.

Insiders have claimed that the 22-year-old Transformers star is a "strong candidate” to play the action heroine, who has so far featured in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and The Cradle Of Life.

It had earlier been rumoured that Jolie was being lined up to resurrect the role for a third instalment in the franchise.

She was nominated for a Golden Raspberry gong for Worst Actress for her turn in the original film.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...roft-role.html

I can't say I would mind seeing Megan Fox in the outfit, that is for sure.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

a) she has to beable to do the accent!!! ( < very important )
      b) it has to be a prequal to the jolie movies...
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Warner Bros confirms 'Tomb Raider 3'
        Wednesday, January 28 2009, 09:53 GMT

By Lara Martin

A third instalment in the Tomb Raider movie franchise has been confirmed, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Warner Brothers has reportedly bought the rights to the series, based on the popular video game about the daredevil archaeologist.

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and its sequel Lara Croft: Cradle Of Life were made by Paramount before the rights reverted back to the games' makers Eidos. Warner Brothers reportedly then landed the rights as part of Time Warner's deal to up its stake in Eidos.

Terminator Salvation's Dan Lin will produce the film, which is in early development, with Stephen Gilchrist co-producing and Eidos's Ian Livingstone executive producing.

No cast has been announced yet but insiders have tipped Transformers star Megan Fox to take on the role made famous by Angelina Jolie.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...-raider-3.html

Comment

I didn't even now they were planning a third movie! I thought the second one was horrible. Megan Fox doesn't really have the look of Lara Croft, Angelina Joile was perfect I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
            I didn't even now they were planning a third movie! I thought the second one was horrible. Megan Fox doesn't really have the look of Lara Croft, Angelina Joile was perfect I thought.
            Yeah, Jolie was the perfect choice for that character
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I'll give Megan Fox a shot at this. She might surprise some people.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X