305 vs superhive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

305 vs superhive

if earth had build a 305 flag ship which was about 10 times bigger than the 304 would it have been able to take on the superhive from eatg.
    the 305 would have a zpm on board and the sheild generater would be 10 times bigger and beams weapons would be 15 times bigger. + 100 302s
    there is no reason why we could not have made this ship

what u thing

i think you are gonna get the beardy meridith medal.
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

It wouldn't happen because the ship you have described is complete unrealistic fanwank.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
        It wouldn't happen because the ship you have described is complete unrealistic fanwank.

how is it unrealistic there is no new tech, we already no how to build it. OK it would take a lot of resources but its still possible.

maybe it could have been in season 10 (if there was 1) so we have had more time to build it and it could be with another superhive

Comment

the oddy could probably beat that thing.

why even build such a 305.

an Oneill full power with integrated Unending tech could beat the superhive hands down

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

an Oneill full power with integrated Unending tech could beat the superhive hands down

a fully powered O'Neil was the sort of thing i was trying to get the 305 to sound like.

Comment

an o'neill is maybe 2 or 3 times bigger than a 304... with several times the power and weapondry, but still, it's not 5 km long and invincible.
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

Actually both the Oddy and an Unending O'neill would get roasted. The Asgard beams from 2 304's caused very little damage before the ship was fully operational. Once finished that Superhive owned Atlantis, it would crush the Odyssesy in short order and crush an O'neill with unending tech as well.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

well first off, a 304 has 6 beam weapons. a ZPM oddy could carry many more. an oneill even more than that and still operate at 100%

they would fire a MUCH bigger volley of beams than just firing once and getting owned. besides, they can evade.

Comment

well first off, a 304 has 6 beam weapons. a ZPM oddy could carry many more. an oneill even more than that and still operate at 100%

they would fire a MUCH bigger volley of beams than just firing once and getting owned. besides, they can evade.
                    A ZPM oddy would still get owned. The beams caused minimal damage when the ship wasn't complete, the Superhive would have the oddy down very quickly.

Its hard to shoot in any sort of concentrated pattern when your evading, I really don't think that an O'neill or the Oddy could survive the amount of firepower that Hive dishes out. Infact I know it couldn't. Neither the Oddy or O'enill its going to have the luxury of firing beam after beam after beam into the Hive while that thing is opening up with is significantly more numerous gun batteries.
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                      Actually both the Oddy and an Unending O'neill would get roasted. The Asgard beams from 2 304's caused very little damage before the ship was fully operational. Once finished that Superhive owned Atlantis, it would crush the Odyssesy in short order and crush an O'neill with unending tech as well.
                      i dont no about the oddy beating the hive but i think an O'Neil could with unending tech. think about it an o'neil would not be using the same weapons it would have much bigger and much more powerful weapons compared to a small 304. the weapon could be like 5 times more powerful which i think would get through the hull.

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                        an o'neill is maybe 2 or 3 times bigger than a 304... with several times the power and weapondry, but still, it's not 5 km long and invincible.

hive ships are 11kms long and this 1 was bigger. i dont no the real sizes but the Oneil is much bigger than 3 times the size of a 304.

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                          i think you are gonna get the beardy meridith medal.
                          Oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                            i dont no about the oddy beating the hive but i think an O'Neil could with unending tech. think about it an o'neil would not be using the same weapons it would have much bigger and much more powerful weapons compared to a small 304. the weapon could be like 5 times more powerful which i think would get through the hull.
                            Why would the weapons be 5x more powerful? I don't think an O'neill would have the power to make the beam weapons 5x more powerful. An Unending O'neill would have no advantages over the Oddy bare more weaponary (perhaps) even then it has the disadvantage of being less agile and a bigger target.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
                              hive ships are 11kms long and this 1 was bigger. i dont no the real sizes but the Oneil is much bigger than 3 times the size of a 304.
                              the hives have been scaled to about 4km, 304s to 1km, if i remeber correctly, using atlantis, which is about 3 km wide. the superhive could be about 11km, on the other hand. an O'Neill is not bigger than maybe 3 or 4km long.
                              sigpic

Spoiler:
                              Hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X