Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which decisions of TPTB did you LIKE the most in S5 ? (spoilers for any/all eps)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which decisions of TPTB did you LIKE the most in S5 ? (spoilers for any/all eps)

Anyway, just to name one or two for now...

The introduction of the rebel Asgard. It gave the Asgard a more darker feel that not all of them are going to be good and want to help the humans. It left a lot of potential for an amazing story arc.

Todd's continued role in this season has been excellent. He adds a lot to the show since he came back last season to really become an active recurring character. Kudos to the writers for giving the Wraith so much depth and not just the same old boring enemy.

I have much more, but will post later.

Your Thoughts?
    sigpic

Having more Todd He rocks
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, more Todd was great, love Todd.

Great actor and great character combined made Todd interesting and I thought he was very funny at times too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Having more Todd He rocks
        Todd has added drama, comedy, suspense, mystery, and among a lot of other things to the show. He has been amazing. Every episode with Todd I have loved.
        sigpic

Comment

killing off Micheal
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Todd = awesome.

<Modsnip>

Spoiler:
            Yes, this means that Todd had a lovely contribution in Atlantis.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 January 2009, 05:15 PM.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Teyla being the one to "finish off" Michael
              More Todd
              Making the pier scene in The Shrine
              Daring to make such a different episode like Vegas
              Shep Whump in a variety of episodes
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Todd has added drama, comedy, suspense, mystery, and among a lot of other things to the show. He has been amazing. Every episode with Todd I have loved.
                He rocks at everything he does Well except Vegas but that wasn't his fault
                sigpic

Comment

One of my decisions that TPTB made this season was having Teyla do the deed and kill off Michael. I think that was a gutsy call and took me by surprise.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    Teyla being the one to "finish off" Michael
                    More Todd
                    Making the pier scene in The Shrine
                    Daring to make such a different episode like Vegas
                    Shep Whump in a variety of episodes
                    I agree, i'm very glad they did an episode like Vegas too. I'm never sure about doing something like this on a show but it worked really well.

The pier scene was brilliant, one of the best, if not the best Sheppard/McKay scenes ever done. Funny and touching.
                    sigpic

Comment

1st: Making Woolsey commander. He was the best so far IMO.
                      2nd: Flying Atlantis back to Earth, I wanted the series to end with this right from the beginning.
                      3rd: Making the Wraith a threat once again, they weren't downgraded this season.
                      4th: Yep, killing Michael off was a great decision, he became very forced, especially during season 4 (IMO).
                      5th: Daniel appearing on Atlantis. It was nice to see a touch of SG-1, it connected the two series.

edit: oh, and making Todd appear as a villain in First Contact. I always wanted to see what would happen if Todd became a full-fledged enemy of Atlantis. He was badass, taking over the Daedalus.
                      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Totally agree about Woolsey. With Season 4 Carter was just ok. But there were so many things going on with the 4 main characters Carter did not take anything away. If Woosley was in Season 4 it would of been a perfect season, imho.

Woolsey has not only been support but has gotten a lot of development. They did really well with writing Woolsey.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll add bringing in Woolsey to my list.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Totally agree about Woolsey. With Season 4 Carter was just ok.
                            Woolsey has not only been support but has gotten a lot of development. They did really well with writing Woolsey.
                            Agree with brining in Woolsey. I enjoyed him as the leader of Atlantis very much. Great choice on bringing him on board.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              I'll add bringing in Woolsey to my list.
                              I used to hate Woolsey, now I love his character.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X