Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which decisions of TPTB did you dislike the most in S5 ? (spoilers all eps)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which decisions of TPTB did you dislike the most in S5 ? (spoilers all eps)

I'd have to say
    1. Leaving Wier out in space at the end of GitM
    2. Focusing so heavily on the Keller/McKay romance
    3. Making Sheppard and Todd so antagonistic towards each other
    4. Creating a Wormhole Drive in the very last episode
    sigpicDr. Z!

wormhole drive. The biggest plot device I've ever seen in SGA
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

McKeller.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Strangest and worse decision TPTB have made is put McKay and Keller together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          wormhole drive. The biggest plot device I've ever seen in SGA
          Biggest, weakest and the most ridiculous plot device I've seen in both shows.

Over ten years of wormhole traveling via stargates and in the final episode they aren't magically needed anymore to establish a wormhole.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
            Biggest, weakest and the most ridiculous plot device I've seen in both shows.

Over ten years of wormhole traveling via stargates and in the final episode they aren't magically needed anymore to establish a wormhole.
            It could have worked if they'd mentioned working on it a couple of times earlier in the season

Comment

McKeller

Very strange!

And Amelia Banks taking over from Chuck and being Ronon's love interest.
              sigpic

Comment

I think the strangest was having Amelia popping up out of uniform (and thus rather hard to recognise) and be part of the final balcony scene. It was like TPTB had randomly scrolled through the Characters & Relationships forum to canonize he obscurest ship they could find.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

-Too much focus on Keller and McKeller.
                  -The continued wallpapering of Teyla and Ronon.
                  -Poor reintroduction and use of Carson.
                  -No real arc this season.
                  -Too much filler.
                  -Poorly executed series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                    I think the strangest was having Amelia popping up out of uniform (and thus rather hard to recognise) and be part of the final balcony scene. It was like TPTB had randomly scrolled through the Characters & Relationships forum to canonize he obscurest ship they could find.
                    Exactly! That last balcony scene was just dreadful for so many reasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                      Exactly! That last balcony scene was just dreadful for so many reasons.
                      oh, they just wanted to please Ronon's fans. Nothing more except it didn't work
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

1. McKeller
                        2. Forgetting that Sheppard is the lead
                        3. Not killing/getting rid of Kanaan
                        4. Ronon's wig
                        5. No team

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          oh, they just wanted to please Ronon's fans. Nothing more except it didn't work
                          Doesn't seem like it! Poor Ronon didn't get the gal so they had to throw him a bone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                            Doesn't seem like it! Poor Ronon didn't get the gal so they had to throw him a bone.
                            that wasn't my point exactly. There were character since S1 and they were forgotten (Zelenka, Lorne, even Chuck). No, TPTB picked a random person, made her Ronon's girlfriend,it all just poped out from nowhere. Other character deserved it more to be there than her. But don't blame her, blame TPTB
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, I must fill this question too, not just the 'good decisions' thread.

1st: Beckett's character has no point anymore, at all...
                              2nd: Oh yeah, the wormhole drive and the Attero device... bunny out of the hat advancements (again), just like the Dakara weapon, the Ark of Truth, etc.
                              3rd: Although I like Keller very much, she is kidnapped too many times.
                              4th: Vegas. I hated CSI and I hate this episode too. Sorry.
                              5th: The evil Asgards appeared too weak IMO. I hope they'll return in a future SGA movie BTW.
                              sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                              X