Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best looking ship in stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best looking ship in stargate?

I personally like the asgard designs but the earth ship is quite nice aswell
    [URL="http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=MightyMech"]

the O'Neill class is awsome, but the 304 looks... tougher i like those the best.
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

It's probably the X-303 for me. I like the DSC-304 design, but the Prometheus looked so believable, where the Daedalus class ships looked too sci-fi.

None of the alien ships ever really caught my eye.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Ye good point i can believe the prometheus but the daedalus is bassically asgard in the inside and usaf the outside. still the asgard looks the best in my opinion then earth, ancient, ori , goauld then wraith. I really dont like the travellers design it looks like it has been thrown apart with a couple of engines lol

Comment

the traveller ones look cool

Spoiler:

Comment

they look a bit to bulky, i think the 304 is better balanced in that way. bulky, but still sleak, kind of... the O'Neills are beautiful, with their shiny alloy hull
            sigpic

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by IMDB
            Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
            Hehe

Comment

oh yea oneills are just sexy. atlantis is sexy too

Comment

I'm particularly fond of the Goauld designs.

But my favorite of all is the Prometheus.
                Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                  they look a bit to bulky, i think the 304 is better balanced in that way. bulky, but still sleak, kind of... the O'Neills are beautiful, with their shiny alloy hull
                  I know what you mean about the 304s. To me they kind of look like the product of an unholy union of Main Battle Tank and C-5 Galaxy transport aircraft.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I think the Alkesh is the prettiest.

Comment

I like the sexy curves of the O' Neill and the science vessel.

When the Prometheus was first shown I was shocked I thought it looked awful...but it grew on me! The second incarnation of the Prometheus was so, so much better. I think it should be brought back! (for second incarnation see “Ethon”)

I would like to see the 303 built again, I’m sure Asgard tech could be integrated! I know the 304 was supposed to be the 303 with integrated tech but it looks so radically different. The smaller space frame would be quicker and cheaper to build in comparison o the 304.

sigpic

Comment

The aurora class looks like heaven lol there quite good aswell but the 304's are strong and pack a punch
                        Last edited by Ha'TakFord; 03 February 2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

The 304 is one of the best. It looks like an actual Warship, not something made for looks. But it manages to look good while maintaining a fairly practical design.

The Asuran/Ancient Cruiser/Gunship look pretty cool also.

Comment

The X-303 Prometheus, the Aurora-class Lantean warship, the Lantean gunship ("This Mortal Coil"/"Lifeline"), and the O'Neill-class Asgard warship.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Gotta be the Prommy (its Thunderhawk!!!!) witht he Daeddy class a close second. The the Ori lads.
                              sigpic
                              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X