1. atlantis
    2. "oddy"
    3. chair on earth.

after EATG.
    Spoiler:

1. "oddy"
    3 on atlantis (the 2 we got from Todd)
    5. Chair on earth

so that 5. in total if it the one on the chair is okay.

but.
    the chair got blowen up by the darts so that be 4 ZPM.

or did I leave some out

Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
    Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Spoiler:
    if the ZPM in thw chair had exploded, there wouldn't be an earth left...
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
      Spoiler:
      ZPMs cause planetary explosions only if they are "way overloaded" as McKay said in Critical Mass. They can be destroyed without causing a mega-explosion as seen in Spoils of War (Hive crashed into clonning facility), Progeny (Replicator Atlantis destroyed with 3 ZPMs) and
      Spoiler:
      Enemy at the Gate (Super Hive destroyed)

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
        Spoiler:
        There's no telling what would happen to a breached ZPM.
        If it overloads of course it would most likely wipe out the majority of a solar system, but as we know next to nothing of the inner workings of a ZPM we can't say for certain it would explode when breached and the Ancients may have built fail safes to prevent something like that happening like some kind of internal dampening field that is constantly active when the ZPM is providing power or active.

Comment

If the Atlantus outpost was still in Antartica wouldn't the ZPM be there?
          I think the 'slot' for the ZPM was in the platform and not the actual chair.
          Unless they moved the chair's platform along with the chair to Area 51.
          Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziel View Post
            If the Atlantus outpost was still in Antartica wouldn't the ZPM be there?
            I think the 'slot' for the ZPM was in the platform and not the actual chair.
            Unless they moved the chair's platform along with the chair to Area 51.
            I don't remember them actually showing the chair in EATG so there's no way to be absolutely sure.
            In The Road Not Taken (SG1 season 10) I think the alternate reality SGC had the chair on the base, but from having a look at the Gateworld pictures of that episode I don't think the platform would have been extracted from the Ancient outpost and placed on the base.

Comment

well the power for the superweapon has to come from somewhere. and the chair can remotely control drones, AND the chair needs power.

so-> ZPM powers superweapon, 2 Mark II's power the chair. the Chair in Siege was powered by two mark IIs, and the drones by the jumper

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                well the power for the superweapon has to come from somewhere. and the chair can remotely control drones, AND the chair needs power.

so-> ZPM powers superweapon, 2 Mark II's power the chair. the Chair in Siege was powered by two mark IIs, and the drones by the jumper
                MkIIs arn't even needed we know a MK2 = 7 MK1s rodey said it was increased by 600% so just use 14 MK1s its in a base so you can sacrafice space for safety

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                  There's no telling what would happen to a breached ZPM.
                  If it overloads of course it would most likely wipe out the majority of a solar system, but as we know next to nothing of the inner workings of a ZPM we can't say for certain it would explode when breached and the Ancients may have built fail safes to prevent something like that happening like some kind of internal dampening field that is constantly active when the ZPM is providing power or active.
                  ZPMs get breached everytime one is lost in an explosion and no boom.

Comment

If you watch Vegas, you can clearly see that the drones are launched from Nevada, not Antarctica. Since we moved the chair as well, this leads me to believe that we lost the chair, the ZPM, and Earth's arsenal of drones.

Comment

that wouln't make sence they would have to have dug the whole outpost out of the ice

Comment

or simply used a couple of fully charged zpms to disentigrate the ice

Comment

Aaaaaaaaargh dumb people..........
                          Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Working...
                          X