X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Pattinson Thunk Thread

Hi
    I've been looking around and haven't seen a thread yet so I thought I might as well make one because I know that there are some fans of him on here..
    I'll start it off by putting up some pictures

Booo! Worst thread in the history of Gateworld!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Thanks, want a picture with that?

Comment

OME, I can`t get away from him even here! Not that I want to or anything.

Hmmmm, I`ll post my favs right now. The first is my phones background and the second is my ZENs.

sigpic

Comment

nice

Comment

wonders where the other fans are..i know theres more of you out there. anyway..
            pictures, more beautiful pictures... *dreamy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
              Hi
              I've been looking around and haven't seen a thread yet so I thought I might as well make one because I know that there are some fans of him on here..
              I'll start it off by putting up some pictures
              OME how is possible that there wasn't a thread for Rob yet? Brilliant idea stargatergirl!

Here's my contribution:
              sigpic
              Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

sigpic
                Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

I know Bella's in this pic, but I just love this one

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

my two favorite guys in the movie - Rob is just so THUNKABLE here:

sigpic

Comment

Aurora, you go girl!!! Great pic spam! And I don't mind if Kristen/Bella is in them. I am not necessarily looking at her anyway.

Where are all the Rob fans? That's ok, we have him all to ourselves now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Care View Post
                          Aurora, you go girl!!! Great pic spam! And I don't mind if Kristen/Bella is in them. I am not necessarily looking at her anyway.

Where are all the Rob fans? That's ok, we have him all to ourselves now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...otos/RP011.jpg
                          OME Rob all to ourselves....now there's a thought....
                          Glad you liked the picspam, Care. Seriously, tell me to stop cuz I'm just gonna keep going.

sigpic

Comment

I forgot to add - LOVE your twin picture! yeah, if only...
                            sigpic

Comment

Needs more sparkles IMO.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X