X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis - TV Guide Online: The 15 Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars

At TV Guide Online:

The 15 Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars

Celebrate the return of Supernatural and Smallville with Jared, Jensen and more sci-fi eye candy.

# 11 Ben Browder - Stargate SG-1 / Farscape

# 8 Joe Flanigan - Stargate Atlantis

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

this definetly shouldnt have been put together by women eliza dushku only 14th are they mad?

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Yeah that is a pretty weird list, I can't really speak about the men but Dushku should top all the women on the list, I mean being beaten by Gillian Anderson? Ew.

Comment

I can speak about the men... and I still don't know who chose these people. A few of them I get, others... nope.

So, yeah, jenks, it's a weird list no matter how you look at it.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Working...
        X