To bad they were destroyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad they were destroyed.

In Be All my Sins Remeber we see the Asuran nanites being pulled down to the planet surface leaving all those nice new Aroura class ships. So isnt it a shame we could have taken maybe i dont 10 or 15 of them, I meant i know we didnt have the time to board them get control over them and put them into hyperspace to safety but is still a shame. I mean think about it if we had those ships in out fleet the Earth wold have at least a small advantage over its enemys plus we could probaly intigrate the technology into our ships.

Thoughts?
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Surely they wouldn't be in good nick anyway, after all they just had a bunch of Asurans ripped straight out of their hulls.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
      Surely they wouldn't be in good nick anyway, after all they just had a bunch of Asurans ripped straight out of their hulls.
      Well when i say control i dont mean as in taking out resistance. Its jsut the best term i could come up with

Edit: wait i think i misunderstood sorry

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
        Well when i say control i dont mean as in taking out resistance. Its jsut the best term i could come up with

Edit: wait i think i misunderstood sorry
        He means those nanites would have damaged the ships when they were forcefully pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          He means those nanites would have damaged the ships when they were forcefully pulled out.
          Yeah i figured that out once i posted. That is a good point but it still adds to the Its to bad they were destroyed descusion i tried to start.

Comment

it would have been nice, shame we didnt/ dont have tractor beams...yet.

sigpic

Comment

Yes too Bad.................

We didn't take any Ha’tak ships from the Free Jaffa Nation after we helped destroy the system lords.

Too Bad we didn’t get any Asgard O’Neil Class ships after the Asgard commit mass suicide.

Too Bad we didn’t get any Ori Mother Ships after we defended the Ori

Too Bad…......

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                Yes too Bad.................

We didn't take any Ha’tak ships from the Free Jaffa Nation after we helped destroy the system lords.

Too Bad we didn’t get any Asgard O’Neil Class ships after the Asgard commit mass suicide.

Too Bad we didn’t get any Ori Mother Ships after we defended the Ori

Too Bad…......
                I'm noticing a pattern here...
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

To bad they didnt take the power sources from the Asurian ships too...

Comment

10 or 15 of em would kill the wraith. all of em.

Comment

It would have been nice to have taken some of the Asuran ships with us but as stated above the hulls of the ship would have been ripped to bits with all the nanites passing through them.

Comment

I dont think it would of destroyed the ships, think about it, human forms can put their hands inside peoples heads so nanites could of just slipped thru the molecules of the ships hull...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                          I dont think it would of destroyed the ships, think about it, human forms can put their hands inside peoples heads so nanites could of just slipped thru the molecules of the ships hull...
                          I always thougth a good ep would be it turns out the travlers salvaged some and come into conflict with PG human aliance.
                          The aliance hate them for running and not helping the other humans and so restrict selling to them trying to blackmail them out of ship but the travlers have a massive military advantage so just start taking what they need.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I remember JM mentioning that the Asuran's Ancient Battlecruisers were of a slightly inferior quality, somewhat like how you see a cheap copycat item in those other stores.
                            Maybe not looting and plundering the BC's would've been a great idea, considering it's possible they can run without Z(ed)PM's, and with the possibility, the Asuran's might've only built/created Z(ed)PM's for their Power Generation.

That reminds me, what happened to the AABC from the RepliWeir faction?

In my mind, there's an alternate timeline in which the Atlantis Expedition takes the whole Uber-Hive, instead of destroying it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                              10 or 15 of em would kill the wraith. all of em.
                              Since the Asurans themselves had more than that and they didn't kill all the wraith with them... What makes you think Earth could?
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                              X