Ori Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Galaxy

did it ever have a real name? Ancient or human name? Or did they just call it "Ori Galaxy" for ever and ever?

Go Green

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
    did it ever have a real name? Ancient or human name? Or did they just call it "Ori Galaxy" for ever and ever?
    the ori galaxy was the only name

Comment

I don't think they mentioned a name.

Comment

I think we should call it Galaxy D or Galaxy number 4.

whichever

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I'd guess Alterra.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

They never mentioned the name of the galaxy
            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

I'm thinking that they just refer to it as the Ori galaxy.
              I've however seen some forum members call it the ex-Ori galaxy.
              Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

I personaly like to reffer to it as the 'Kaliem' Galaxy.
                I figure its a nice little nod to Stargate (TV) originating from the Stargate movie.
                The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
                Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate View Post
                  I personaly like to reffer to it as the 'Kaliem' Galaxy.
                  I figure its a nice little nod to Stargate (TV) originating from the Stargate movie.
                  Yeah that's brillant stuff.
                  Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Weren't the Ori from the Pegasus? 'Cos they were Alterans (the people the Ancienst ascended from) who ascended and turned evil
                    SIGN THE PETITION: http://www.savesgu.tv/petitions/mult...-sgu-petition/
                    LIKE THE FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SaveSGU
                    READ THE PLAN: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...aving-Stargate
                    Spread the word! Save the gate!

Comment

the ancients wen't from the ori galaxy (OG), to Milky way (MW), and then a small group called the lanteans went to pegasus (PG).
                      sigpic

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by IMDB
                      Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                      Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                        the ancients went from the ori galaxy (OG), to Milky way (MW), and then a small group called the lanteans went to Pegasus (PG).
                        not a small group , all of them except the one left behind in the outpost

Comment

most of them died in the plauge, so a relativley small group. obviously not more than what can be carried by atlantis.
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by IMDB
                          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                          Hehe

Comment

I was going to suggest that it was called the Via Lactea as something of a pun, but then I found out that that name was already in use.

I don't know. Maybe Balteus Lacteus? It fits that they might have called their home galaxy "Milky Belt" for the same reason we call our "Milky Way."
                            "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                            - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                            - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                            - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

They have also referred to as Alteran home galaxy.
                              sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                              X