No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reality eh? so the docter that goes on MAYBE 5% of missions gets whacked and the charichters that go on almost 40% are fine. HMMMMMMM real realistic (please note I blame TPTB and not you. )

Comment

Originally posted by Grin
      She's also made quite a few appearences on the program "Dead Like Me" she's the main characters Mum i think, not sure, but i caught first five minutes of the program and saw her name in the opening credits.
      Teryl plays an estate agent (Realter? in US) in a couple of eps.
      Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

What a beaut. I miss Janet...Sam's got no-one to love her lol.

Yes, people I ist a Sam/Janet shipper if you don't like it, well deal with it.

She had to stand on boxes? WTF?! What hope is there for everyone else who's petitie? Yes, people, sadly I'm petitie, but I believe that's because I was 3 months premature and was a very, very tiny baby. Damn it! Why couldn't I be tall? *Laughs*

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Being tall isn't everything, you can easily bump your head (I speak from experience )
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
            Yes, people I'm a Sam/Janet shipper if you don't like it, well deal with it.
            She had to stand on boxes? WTF?! What hope is there for everyone else who's petite?
            Not to worry, holly because that makes at least two of us here who ship SamJan with a passion. I may have sailed into the Stargate universe aboard the Sam/Jack ship, but as soon as I saw the electricity between Teryl Rothery & Amanda Tapping ... well, once you start feeling the Carter/Fraiser love there's no turning back, I'm happy to say.
            :-)
            As for the boxes, yes, Janet even has to get on one to look in her microscope (you can see it in Menace). OTOH, if she didn't use the "man maker," she'd be delivering dialogue into Sam's bosom.
            (Not that Janet would mind ... )

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Yay for another Sam/Janet shipper

I'll have to watch that eppy to the box...don't worry Teryl, all us peitite people love you...for being peitie.

Heros part one/two sad eppys, Sam was in need of Janet loving. dan you PTB for killing her off.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by hollyshannensangel
                Heroes part one/two sad eppys, Sam was in need of Janet loving. damn you PTB for killing her off.
                Agreed. It was a crying shame, to say the very least. But look on the bright side (if there is one): Fraiser's tragic demise makes her the latest victim of the Black Widow Curse ... proof positive that she & Carter were Doing It?

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

I miss Janet too. Thankfully there's dvd's to help with the withdrawals. I was watching a s7 ep with audio comm. with Peter De Luise. He said they approached Teryl at the start of s7 about killing off Janet because s7 WAS going to be the last season. Then halfway through the season they realised it wasn't and Peter didn't want to kill of Janet but it had had already been done or something, anyway he couldn't let her live.

It wouldn't matter to me whether they brought back Teryl as AU Frasier or Heimdall or an new character as long as Teryl was on screen I'd be happy.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                  www.atrfc.com

Comment

I know that there is going to be a new doctor played by Lexa Doig. I like her but I do miss Dr. Fraiser. I wish we know how Cassie is doing with her loss?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNetk
                      Has anyone thought that with all this time-playing SG-1 is making they may alter the future to have her back?
                      bad idea, you saw what happened last they tried to do that. even though she'd be back, you dont know what the consequences would be

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally Posted by Artemis_chosen
                        It wouldn't matter to me whether they brought back Teryl as AU Frasier or Heimdall or an new character as long as Teryl was on screen I'd be happy.
                        I'm happy that there are some other people sharing my point of view. I wrote some time ago some letters to the productin staff of Stargate. I hope it will be usefull.
                        Last edited by Olli; 15 April 2005, 04:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just re-watched Entity & have to say there are some good Janet scenes there. Her struggle to save Sam & then having to talk to O'Neill about pulling the plug. She's Sam's friend and you feel that pain, but she has to remain professional. Very well done.

Comment

As I read in the Internet about Doc Fraisers death I was upset, as I saw it on german tv I was shocked. From this moment I knew Stargate SG1 was over. In the future I will watch the show untill "Heros Part 1" and then I will read some good fanfic with an happy end and thats it.
                            Exceptional they bring her back, I hope so but I don't belive in it because I don't think they will kick Michael Shanks wife out of the show.
                            Last edited by Olli; 15 April 2005, 04:34 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I read in the Internet that Carmen Argenziano probably will come back to Season 9! Why can't they do that for Teryl Rothery? I hope there is no one in the production staff, who hates Teryl or Janet and prevent her return.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to have some acknowledment of Doc Fraiser in season 9, even if we don't see her in flashbacks? (I think flashbacks may be the only realistic way.) There could be the Janet Fraiser memorial infirmary at the Alpha site or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X