No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an out, in and out slowly and constant, in and out. So! It is better now? But it is extremly understandable. Where was this photo shot?
    Oh boy.... I don't know.... slowly and constant... in and out... I'm ok... for now... I think...

For the picture, I don't know wich convention it was, the only thing I know is that it was in 2004...

Nice nice t-shirt !

I need one !!!!

Comment

Wow, that shirt is....tight.
      *faints*
      I need one too

Comment

I really miss Dr. F, it's like losing a family member, too bad they couldn't have had her ascend, but been done .

Comment

and...aaww, I really love it:

hmmmm..
          Last edited by Aleca; 30 June 2005, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I want that t-shirt, it's great !!

Comment

I really miss Dr. F, it's like losing a family member, too bad they couldn't have had her ascend, but been done .
              Yes indeed... snif snif...

Comment

Originally posted by Aleca
                Wow, that shirt is....tight.
                *faints*
                I need one too
                yeah nice uhhhh ... shirt.

Comment

Originally Posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny

Oh boy.... I don't know.... slowly and constant... in and out... I'm ok... for now... I think...
                  Thank God!

Teryl wores a great T-Shirt. Can anyone remember an dead character of any show who fights for his/hers resurrection like this?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny
                    Ohhhh.... the butt is better than fine and and perfect... and... and... ooo my... Is it me or it's realy hot in here?
                    OK and now what about the legs !!!
                    http://www.pierregravel.com/test/TerylandDon20.jpg
                    Mais oui, la derriere de Teryl est vraiment belle and, yes, it's very hot in here, too. {fans self furiously}
                    As for the legs ... and the see-through blouse: She's trying to kill us, isn't she? Don't tell me this woman doesn't know she drives people nuts.
                    (Aleca has already seen through my alias—I'm betrayed by my Janet fixation once more!)

And now for an utterly wonderful—if sad—Sam/Janet ficlet, "Raindrops" by Meesh, one of Teryl's leading British fans
                    http://fsac.shatterstorm.net/sum2005...raindrops.html

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                      Thank God!
                      Teryl wores a great T-Shirt. Can anyone remember an dead character of any show who fights for his/hers resurrection like this?
                      Or this:

Not only is TR the most delightfully improbable of sex goddesses, she is also—by all accounts—one of the nicest. Killing Janet was like running over a puppy dog. Bad PTB! Very bad!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Carterslave

And now for an utterly wonderful—if sad—Sam/Janet ficlet, "Raindrops" by Meesh, one of Teryl's leading British fans

I read this story too and I must confess I do not like sad stories. I prefer stories with an happy end.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                          I read this story too and I must confess I do not like sad stories. I prefer stories with a happy end.
                          Fortunately, the vast majority of SamJan fiction features happy endings. But I need a piercing dose of angst amidst the shmoop, otherwise it can get too ... well, shmoopy.

In the meantime ... another great scene from Rite of Passage.

Comment

Uh, that last picture was *cough* shmoopier than I initially realized. Here's the opening scene of Rite of Passage. As we can see, Janet & Sam are about to have cake. Little do they know that Dominic is on his way over, hoping to get a piece of ... cake from Cassie. Soon, lightbulbs will explode and it will be cake interruptus for all concerned. Darn. What a waste of good frosting.

Comment

Originally Posted by Carterslave

Fortunately, the vast majority of SamJan fiction features happy endings. But I need a piercing dose of angst amidst the shmoop, otherwise it can get too ... well, shmoopy

A little bit angst, violence or something like that at the beginning or in the middle of a story is a good possibility to make it interessting but at the end I want it `shmoopy´.
                              It must not be so shmoopy that the whole world know about our two heroines anyone is happy with that but if Sam and Janet are a couple at the end... well, I like it.
                              sigpic

Comment

In reply to the question about the origin of the B&W picture of Teryl's tuchus, it was taken by a professional (?) photographer in the U.K. More than that I do not know.
                                Speaking of the Fraiser fanny, it doesn't go unnoticed, even at the South Pole:

Comment

Working...
                                X