This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday night is boring now

I was watching Terminator and Heroes on Monday nights (both are on break)... not even re-runs of LOST can save it now...
    My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
    I was watching Terminator and Heroes on Monday nights (both are on break)... not even re-runs of LOST can save it now...
    You could:

read a book
    walk your dog/cat/iguana
    visit a relative
    read another book
    play an outside sport
    write a short story
    play a video game
    volunteer with a non-profit agency
    take an evening class at Adult ED
    read another book
    take a recreational class from your local parks & recreation district
    experiment with cooking (food)
    take up a new hobby (painting, knitting, whittling,...)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Today ITV4 is showing Sanctuary and Serenity, last Sci Fi Monday as Sanctuary finishes tonight.
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I've been catching up on How I Met Your Mother. Normally I detest sitcoms, but I've done four seasons in four weeks and am still laughing. Proooobably not your sort of thing, though, judging by some of the other posts I've seen you make around here.

I second the "read a book" thing. I know there's at least one Heroes novel out there and I think some graphic novels and the Terminator franchise probably has stuff, too. If you want to stay specific to the topics, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I've been catching up on How I Met Your Mother. Normally I detest sitcoms, but I've done four seasons in four weeks and am still laughing. Proooobably not your sort of thing, though, judging by some of the other posts I've seen you make around here.

I second the "read a book" thing. I know there's at least one Heroes novel out there and I think some graphic novels and the Terminator franchise probably has stuff, too. If you want to stay specific to the topics, anyway.
          yup, i also agree, and there are Graphic novels and books for bothheroes and terminator...
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
            What are you going to do when Terminator comes back on FRIDAYS?
            Going to be paired with Dollhouse though.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
            X