Not enough McShep in Season 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough McShep in Season 5!

I really was disappointed with McShep in Season 5, not enough great moments between these two. I really was expecting something like a hug or so, but nothing, the only good scenes where in "the shrine" .Hopefully the SGA movie will have more friendly banter between McKay and Sheppard!
    sigpic

We've had way too much McShep over the years but i'd rather have that than McKeller
    sigpic

Comment

Don´t think so, McShep was one of the best things on SGA! I really watch it because of this chemistry. Like Supernatural, without Sam and Dean the whole show is pointless.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't really like McKay so too much McKay isn't good for me

But like I said i'd rather have McShep than McKeller any day of the week!
        sigpic

Comment

I think Keller is not so bad in the show, but I think what fans really disappointed was that they killed two beloved characters like Beckett and Weir and change the Team Dynamics too radical. It´s like killing of SGA and than make a new Stargate show, such a move is just stupid! Why not make another Season SGA instead.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            I think Keller is not so bad in the show, but I think what fans really disappointed was that they killed two beloved characters like Beckett and Weir and change the Team Dynamics too radical. It´s like killing of SGA and than make a new Stargate show, such a move is just stupid! Why not make another Season SGA instead.
            Too many changes in too short a time was a bad thing for SGA, it lost some coherence.....Ford at the end of season 1 beginning of S2, Carson near the end of S3, Weir at the beginning of S4.....Even SG-1 didn't have so many changes in such a short space of time....After all the changes I think it lost something along the way!
            sigpic

Comment

I think I can agree with that, so much changes are never good for a TV show. I think SG1 (till season 8) and a whole other genre "Frasier" work so good because we see almost not one big cast change, !
              But at least I still have McSehp, but not much.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't mind change but too many changes in such a short space of time isn't a good thing

Well my fave character is Teyla so you can imagine how much I dislike the show now I barely even have Teyla to make it bareable anymore
                sigpic

Comment

Who is this Teyla your always speaking about?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Who is this Teyla your always speaking about?
                    I wondered how long it would take you to slither in here *hits Jel with a fish*
                    sigpic

Comment

I shall call this fish McSheppy. Personally McShep was neutral ground for me. Didn't like it but didn't hate it
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Essentially I watch the show for the McKay and Sheppard interaction, so I agree - not nearly enough in Season 5 and one of the reasons I like this season less than last.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                          See, I think the loss of these characters have helped to produce eps like...

"The Seige part III"
                          "Runner"
                          "Sunday"
                          "First Strike"
                          "Adrift"
                          "Lifeline"
                          "This Mortal Coil"
                          "Be all My Sins Remember'd"
                          "The Kindred"
                          "The Kindred Part 2"
                          "Search and Rescue"
                          "Ghost in the Machine"

If characters were not killed or lost then found we would not have eps so powerful like this to really add to the dynamics of the show. If people cannot stand loosing characters then they should not be watching a drama series. With SCI FI it gives an edge, they can bring people back from the dead.

When they brought Carson back in "The Kindred" it was so well done for my taste. We then got some good eps like "The Seed", and "Outsiders", and
                          Spoiler:
                          guess who is in the ancient chair in the series finale? Yup, one Carson Beckett.

Characters will leave or be killed off and some will return in some form or another it keeps the show more interesting and more dramatic. No one is safe.
                          sigpic

Comment

We had far too much McKay/Sheppard scenes throughout the years while we had practically no McKay/Teyla and McKay/Ronon scenes. I would have loved to have traded some McKay/Sheppard scenes for some McKayTeyla and McKay/Ronon scenes.

Comment

Well they destroyed the Ronon/Rodney friendship with the McGagMe triangle! Pushed Teyla to the side for Keller! The McShep was also destroyed for McGagMe!
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                              X